My Journey :)

Sorry to hear you've not been well hun, hope your well on the mend now.
Have a great time in Kos and forget your sister in law being a pain if you can!

Hey guys,

Thank you for your kind words and support. I shall see you all in a couple of weeks.
still been good and managing to maintain :) :) and feeling 100 time better.

Hope you are all well. Much love xxxxxx

LilyPotter said:
Hey guys,

Thank you for your kind words and support. I shall see you all in a couple of weeks.
still been good and managing to maintain :) :) and feeling 100 time better.

Hope you are all well. Much love xxxxxx

Glad to hear you are feeling better have a lovely couple of week and see you soon don't forget still come in and tell us how you are coping take care and get even better
Luv Sharon xxxxxx

Evening everyone....I'm back!!

Well the holiday was absolutely fantastic and I definitely needed it :) :)
back on plan tomorrow and I know it's going to be so hard but I need to get back to it. I looked at the scales and I've gained 5lbs which isn't bad considering I've been eating 3 meals a day and drinking cocktails for the last 2 weeks!!!

How are you all? Xxxx

LilyPotter said:
Evening everyone....I'm back!!

Well the holiday was absolutely fantastic and I definitely needed it :) :)
back on plan tomorrow and I know it's going to be so hard but I need to get back to it. I looked at the scales and I've gained 5lbs which isn't bad considering I've been eating 3 meals a day and drinking cocktails for the last 2 weeks!!!

How are you all? Xxxx
Yey hello so glad u are back and that u had a lovely time, wow 5lb is nothing, nothing at all! Gd luck for getting back on plan tomorrow! Xxx

Welcome back! Great to hear you had a good couple of weeks away AND only gained 5lbs! Woo hoo!

Good luck getting back on CD and in ketosis - hope it goes quickly for you!

Hey lily how are you?

Back