My Journey

Missnicole26

Hey! I'm new to this site and thought I'd join to log my progress with SW. I joined on the 10th of January 2016 with a starting weight of 21st 4lbs. So far this is my weight loss (and gains sadly!).

17/2/16 -6lbs (20st 12 1/2lbs)
24/2/16 -2 1/2lbs (8 1/2lbs total loss, 20st 10lb)
2/3/16 maintain
8/3/16- 1/2lbs (9lbs total loss, 20st 9 1/2lbs)
16/3/16- maintain
23/3/16- 2 1/2lbs (11 1/2lbs total loss, 20st 7lbs)
30/3/16+ 1lbs (10 1/2lbs total loss, 20st 8lbs)
6/4/16+1/2 (10lbs total loss, 20st 81/2lbs)
13/4/16 +2 1/2lbs (7 1/2 lbs TL, 20st 11lbs)

As you can imagine, the first few weeks were great, I was sticking to plan so well and so determined to lose all the weight I need to lose. That's still the case but the past three weeks have been awful with awful gains. First week of gains I knew I hadn't ate much, not in the right frame of mind (just lost job). Second week I done so well, planned, ate a lot, used my syns and stuck to plan. But still put on weight. This weeks weigh in I knew I'd put on, I let myself go and didn't stick at all. Now I'm back on track, I have 10st+ to lose and need it gone.

I'd love some tips if anyone has any! Or any advice! I do go to class on a Wednesday night with my cousin but I will be using this to log my food diaries and using it as a diary to myself to see how well I've come etc.

Hey! I'm new to this site and thought I'd join to log my progress with SW. I joined on the 10th of January 2016 with a starting weight of 21st 4lbs. So far this is my weight loss (and gains sadly!).

17/2/16 -6lbs (20st 12 1/2lbs)
24/2/16 -2 1/2lbs (8 1/2lbs total loss, 20st 10lb)
2/3/16 maintain
8/3/16- 1/2lbs (9lbs total loss, 20st 9 1/2lbs)
16/3/16- maintain
23/3/16- 2 1/2lbs (11 1/2lbs total loss, 20st 7lbs)
30/3/16+ 1lbs (10 1/2lbs total loss, 20st 8lbs)
6/4/16+1/2 (10lbs total loss, 20st 81/2lbs)
13/4/16 +2 1/2lbs (7 1/2 lbs TL, 20st 11lbs)

As you can imagine, the first few weeks were great, I was sticking to plan so well and so determined to lose all the weight I need to lose. That's still the case but the past three weeks have been awful with awful gains. First week of gains I knew I hadn't ate much, not in the right frame of mind (just lost job). Second week I done so well, planned, ate a lot, used my syns and stuck to plan. But still put on weight. This weeks weigh in I knew I'd put on, I let myself go and didn't stick at all. Now I'm back on track, I have 10st+ to lose and need it gone.

I'd love some tips if anyone has any! Or any advice! I do go to class on a Wednesday night with my cousin but I will be using this to log my food diaries and using it as a diary to myself to see how well I've come etc.
Hello darling xx are you loading tour plate with a third of superfree foods and are you using your healthy extras??
I also find drinking plenty of water and having a variety of food helps too :)

Hey! Yeah I've been making sure I have the third plate speed food. I've been using them for my breakfast lol. Forcing myself to drink lots of water too, staying off fizzy juice as much as possible. X

Hey! Yeah I've been making sure I have the third plate speed food. I've been using them for my breakfast lol. Forcing myself to drink lots of water too, staying off fizzy juice as much as possible. X
Yea I've been staying clear of fizzy too x

Don't be down on yourself. Your still losing and have done great. I find writing it all down helps. See if there is a pattern to when you are gaining. I also visit a lot of Instagram pages for before and after pics and meal inspiration. I don't think I can link on here but slimming_world_jsg on Instagram has done amazing and her meals always look great. Sometimes easier to see what is possible if you stick it out. Good luck!! I have 3-5st to low depending where I feel comfortable. Not picked an "end target" yet. Slow and steady ;) Nat X

Sorry for the late reply! Thank you! I'll check it out Definitely slow and steady! We'll both get there!

So far I've only lost 10.5lbs since starting. I'm disappointed in myself but I'm back at it hard. Even having food I wouldn't normally have lol. X

Back