My journey

o_OThank you for the praise.

So day 7 today, I've been at work from 7 am until 10 this evening. I had a shake before I went to work, the usual with vanilla and coffee. On my break I had a chocolate with coffee in too. I've drank 4 litres of water and had loads of peppermint tea and 2 black coffees today.

BUT

I was doing so well but then I had an incident yesterday that played on my mind, I had popped to my husbands work and I pulled into his carpark and a customer of his said to my husband 'oh look here she is the 6th spice girl, hippo spice'... My husband obviously put him in his place as said I was his wife. The man apologised to him no end and was so embarrassed apparently, but I knew he had said something, I saw his look and say something to my husband, then I lip read my husband say 'that's my wife'. I asked my husband twice at the time what he had said but apparently my husband didn't hear me. When I asked him to tell me today, he did.

Why are some people so judgemental? I know I'm fat obviously else I wouldn't be actively trying to loose weight. But he doesn't know the reasons behind my weight gain, I'm so angry with it and I suppose hurt too. :oops::(
It just made me have a blip that I instantly regretted..... I had a mars bar!!!!!! I'm so angry with myself that I let some moron ruin my hard work. I now feel really sick and I have a headache and a bellyache too :badmood:well I've not had a shake this evening to almost compensate the calorie intake. I'm so angry with myself :mad::mad::mad: then to top it off loads of my hair came out when I washed it this morning.

I'm usually such a happy go lucky person, I'm the first one to take the mick out of myself, maybe as I'm tired and the lack of calories has done this to me.

I am back on it tomorrow fully..... Only I can change myself.

Lots of love

X

Try to forget the blip. Onwards and upwards

:mad: what an absolute ****....god people make me so angry...how dare he! BUT a mars bar isn't the end of the world.....I would've cleaned out Cadburys of UK stock myself....

People who judge get my back up..what the hell gives him the right to comment on anyone else....GRRRR

Pick yourself up..tomorrow you can wakeup and make and choice....let this butthole ruin your effort or let him inspire you to carry on (im stubborn like that....the ill show you mentality is strong with me lol) Remember, you've done so well so far and are over half a stone lighter than this time last wk so you are AMAZING X

:mad: what an absolute ****....god people make me so angry...how dare he! BUT a mars bar isn't the end of the world.....I would've cleaned out Cadburys of UK stock myself....

People who judge get my back up..what the hell gives him the right to comment on anyone else....GRRRR

Pick yourself up..tomorrow you can wakeup and make and choice....let this butthole ruin your effort or let him inspire you to carry on (im stubborn like that....the ill show you mentality is strong with me lol) Remember, you've done so well so far and are over half a stone lighter than this time last wk so you are AMAZING X

Thank you xxx

I know, some people are just born horrid I think.

I'm on it tomorrow for definite, I have a full day at work again xx

Evening all,

Day 8....
I've had such a long and busy day that I'm so glad to now be sat in bed:confused:

I got up a bit later than usual so only had a very limited time to get into work so I didn't have time to do my shake, I had a break around 10.30 so I had a vanilla with coffee in. Always amazing as per usual.
I then had my second of chocolate at around 3.

I'm just having my third now, very late I know, I finished later than expected this evening.

I've been really good all day, I even popped to the shop after work to get some bread for the family, I did look at stuff and said to myself 'what is the point'..... What would I of actually achieved by picking up rubbish and dating it. I know that I wouldn't achieve the weight loss I am hoping for.

I've constantly had a water bottle in my hand today and been topping it up quiet a lot today. I've also found a bit of a love for black coffee..... I'm wondering if we can have the caramel coffee grounds too? They are free on slimming world?
I think my fluids have been at least 3 or 4 litres today. Good going I think :):)

I've set myself a goal of loosing 100lb with lipotrim and then I'm going to do my refeed and go back onto slimming world, anything is possible.

Right enough of me babbling on now, thanks for taking time to read this, I'm finding it very therapeutic knowing that it's being read and may even help someone else along the way.

Onwards and downwards (weight)

Xxxx

Day 9 has been a disaster. I really don't know what came over me. I'm so cross with myself.....

The day started fantastic, husband made me a peppermint tea when I woke up. I had my vanilla shake, I went for a long walk with a friend and even had another peppermint tea out. It was lovely, came home and had a icy strawberry shake. The I had a little nap, disaster, I woke up and went straight to the fridge.... I must of consumed about 1000 calories, over load of carbs. I have no idea why I did it. Now I have a belly ache and a head ache.

Not having a 3rd shake today though, I will start a fresh tomorrow.

I get weighed in the morning, I'm quiet excited really :)

Any ways, I've just got in from work and really tired now but wanted a daily update.
Xxx

Good morning all,
Feeling Lot more positive this morning, been and got weighed....

-7.5 not bad hey?

Came home and celebrated with a shake!

13.5 in less than 2 weeks. I've added a pound from my half hearted attempt at slimming world, so from my heaviest I've now lost 14.5lb!

Xx

Oh god I've lost the plot.... I've not stopped eating today :banghead:
I have no idea why! So angry with myself.... I will be back on it tomorrow.

Don't beat yourself up Mrs Elf....its not easy!!!! You've already said back on it tomorrow and that's great...you don't finish a race if you fall and stay on the floor....you finish when u pick yourself up and keep moving...and you are 7 1/2lbs closer than last wk which is awesome! Tomorrow is another day and will happen regardless so start a new day positive ...you can do it! x Wicked 1st WI btw!

Thank you.
They are great words of encouragement, I've just weighed ,us elf before getting into bed and I've lost 5lb today?? Makes no sense but it's definitely a reason to stick to it and back on it. I've got a busy weekend away so I need to be on it but I have to eat a few times, but I'll pick wisely. X

I've been off track for a few days as I've been away, but I've got my shakes with me and ready to correct the damage I've made....

So disapointed in myself, I keep wanting to get back on it but I've lost the plot. I need to do this before I end up putting everything back on....
I've had the worst few days and I keep making excuses to myself, but, I had a breakfast and some biscuits and now I'm back on it, I'm having a shake for lunch with ice in. Mission back on.... I hope so.
X

It's SO bloody hard! Just stick with it as much as you can. I honestly don't know how I haven't cheated so far this time, it's been very, very close on a daily basis. I don't have much expectation that I'll manage 100% for the whole 12 weeks but, I figure that every time I manage not to nick something off my kids plates, I've won another little battle!
I guess if anything, try to avoid cheating with carbs or sugar (IF you're going to cheat)

GOOD LUCK!!

It is a bloody nightmare!!!...everything we put ourselves through and the beating ourselves up is the worst...So stop it....your worth more and you keep trying and nobody can ask more than that x chin up and just take it 1 shake at a time...that's all any of us can do x

Hi all :)
So, it's taken me until today to get back on it, I think working all day has really helped me.

I did have some rice for breakfast this morning, (random I know) but I wanted to not feel hungry for as long as possible.

I had a strawberry shake around 12ish, then a vanilla with coffee in around 3... Then I've just has a soup now.

I can and I will do this o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

So far so good... Headache from hell today though :(

Only had one shake so far as working. X

Ok so doing really well today, no food intake which is a big step.

Had a vanilla with coffee in for my first shake around 1ish. On the go at work....

I've had 2 chicken soups today too, I really like them, make me feel as though I'm actually eating.

I nearly caved in earlier but I didn't...I reminded myself why I'm doing this and only I can control what's going in my body. This is the only thing that works for me. Taking control!!!!

I have a huge headache still and I'm so tired..... I've drank so much today and my Fitbit thing says I've done nearly 18,000 steps and burnt off probably what I've put in my body. Been so hot and sweaty today too, had to pop home on a break to shower coz I felt so sticky, :0bathtime:

Any ways I'm off now xxxxxxx

Well done on getting back on the wagon.

18,000 steps is impressive!

Ok, so I've been stalking you a wee bit ;) I think you're doing absolutely amazing!!!

I started back on this yesterday (after about 10 failures before), I did however lose about 3 stone 4 years ago, but I've put every ounce back on again!! Any hoo!! Yesterday went really well, 2 shakes and a soup for dinner, loads of water. I've had my shake today, but all I can think about is FOOD!!! Don't know if I'm actually hungry or just missing it??

Hopefully I won't cave in!! :rolleyes:

Ok, so I've been stalking you a wee bit ;) I think you're doing absolutely amazing!!!

I started back on this yesterday (after about 10 failures before), I did however lose about 3 stone 4 years ago, but I've put every ounce back on again!! Any hoo!! Yesterday went really well, 2 shakes and a soup for dinner, loads of water. I've had my shake today, but all I can think about is FOOD!!! Don't know if I'm actually hungry or just missing it??

Hopefully I won't cave in!! :rolleyes:

Stalking is fine lol....

Maybe you are just missing it, it takes a few days to kick in doesn't it xx

So, got weighed at slimming world today, annoyed with myself. I have gained 5.5lb, but... It could of been all of what I had lost originally.

Right back on it now. I ate yesterday, I don't know why either.... Ahh well. My heads a mucked up place sometimes.

Been right on it today, brought myself a new blender yesterday...none that you basically blend into the water bottle. It's brilliant and so convenient.

This morning around 11am I had a vanilla shake with loads of ice and coffee in.

At around 3.30 I had a strawberry shake.

I'm looking forward to my soup in a bit. Very much needed X

Back