My journey

So, got weighed at slimming world today, annoyed with myself. I have gained 5.5lb, but... It could of been all of what I had lost originally.

Right back on it now. I ate yesterday, I don't know why either.... Ahh well. My heads a mucked up place sometimes.

Been right on it today, brought myself a new blender yesterday...none that you basically blend into the water bottle. It's brilliant and so convenient.

This morning around 11am I had a vanilla shake with loads of ice and coffee in.

At around 3.30 I had a strawberry shake.

I'm looking forward to my soup in a bit. Very much needed X[/
You've done it before, you know you can do it! Do you test your urine with keytone sticks btw? I find visually seeing myself in ketosis stops me going off track. It takes me about 3 days for the ketones to turn dark red, then the thought of it turning a lighter shade deters me because I know that my body wouldn't be burning the fat as good as it could...

Hi all,
I've not stuck to it for a while. I keep starting but by lunch time I've given in. I'm so disappointed with myself, I need a kick up the bum. I know I can do this, I have done this, I need to do this.

I must stop being so harsh on myself and as I have said before, only I can change myself.
I'm going to try again tomorrow, I've got a pretty busy day and a dentist appointment, so maybe the kick I need for it?

Will keep you all updated

Mwah xxx

Ok so you are losing weight , which is good .But you need to stop stopping and starting !! it is so bad for you !! and if you keep stopping and starting when you do eat you will end up gaining more than you lost . Chewing gum and pepper are not helping you either , Lipotrim is supposed to reset your palette so when you come off it you wont have that urge to go for chocolate ,crisps ,fast foods etc ,and chewing gum will make you more hungry .
You need to get your head in the right frame of mind .So here are my tips for you:
1.Start on a monday- A monday is always a good day to start the diet , by the time the weekend comes ,your already in Ketosis and you don't want to eat because you know if you do you won't have lost much at the weigh in .
2. Decide how many lbs you want to loose , if its alot then halve it and reach that goal first .
3. When you know how many lbs you want to loose , get two jars and fill one up with marbles or something similar (each one for every lb ) , and leave the other empty , every week when you know how much you have lost ,put the marbles into the other jar , And watch it fill up .Its a visual aid and when you can see how much you are losing it really does help , trust me .
4. Make the shakes with cold water and ice ,and drink with a straw ,they are so much nicer !!
5.Make a list of all the reasons you want to lose weight!
6. Buy an item of clothing smaller than the size you are and aim to get into it comfortably .

You can do this if you put your mind to it ! you really can , dont give up , you will thank yourself for it in the long run !!!!
I hope i have helped in some way .

xx

Back