My Kettleworx 6 Week Diary

keeleyn1987

Hi Everyone,

So after reading all of the many posts about Kettleworx I decided to give in and buy it!! Bought the 10 DVD set with 5lb weight from Amazon, didn't expect it until next week, but got home today and it was sat waiting for me! How exciting!!!

So not 100% sure if you have to do the DVD's in any order, but Core was on the top so decided to start with that!

Week 1 - Core:

So....for someone that doesn't exercise this was quite the challenge, but I strangely enjoyed it!! Could do all of the exercises, however whether I did these well is another thing!! I managed the plank for a full 9 seconds!! Was really proud of that!! The one exercise I really struggled with however is the one where you lay on your back, push your legs up, come back down and do a crunch.....my god that pretty much killed me!!! Can already tell I'm going to be a bit sore in the Ab area tomorrow!!

I've been thinking about days to exercise, so I've decided on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday as of next week!

Completed Week 1 Resistance today!! Was much harder I thought than Core....now I'm dreading Cardio haha! Sure it'll be ok! Could do most of the exercises for the amount of time as Ryan this time, even managed the plank for almost as long as he did!! Hopefully by week six I'll be able to do it one handed haha!!!

Completed week 1 Cardio yesterday, finally got round to it after having gastroenteritis and not feeling great!! My god it was so much harder than I expected! I know I'm really unfit, but I didn't expect it to be that much harder than Resistance and Core! Saying that I did enjoy it and am looking forward to the day when I can do all of the exercises fully!! The press ups had me and I had to do them on my knees, especially in the second set!! I'm aching like mad today so it's obviously done some good!! Onwards and upwards........

Back