My Last Desperate Attempt to Lose 3.5s for my Wedding 20.04.14

Glad you're back on track with it, stay strong and you can do this x

Glad you're back on track with it, stay strong and you can do this x

Thank hun! Believe me so am I!

Just back from gym n swim now :)

Didn't feel hungry today and the day went by like a breeze!

Just had my thai soup and ready to chill now and watch vampire diaries.

CLA... I could have wrote all that myself last month. I felt exactly like that. I was so defeated, angry, frustrated, upset at this whole weight thing. I hated how I felt and looked, and I couldn't catch up with the weightloss train. Couldn't stick to something long enough. I really felt everything was lost and is lost control, that I couldn't do it.

I was wrong! You are too :D

I did what you have, I was open and honest. Always talk it out, never bottle it up with embarrassment or pride. Getting those fears and feelings out really make you listen to yourself. Accepting your feelings are a huge step to turning everything around. Fight hard!

Now I feel absolutely fantastic and full of hope. Stay on plan no matter what. Just stay on plan. If you feel rebellious and angry, so be it, talk it out, but always stay on track regardless. Then soon, you'll be a stone down and approaching your wedding, feeling so good again and in control! It's that simple when it clicks, and you've not lost your way, you've got this! xx

Have a good day CLA x

Thanks For your encouraging words ED. Defo help to spur me on!

I know I have to carry on if I want to achieve a good loss in time for my wedding, if I dont I will only let myself down.

:)

Hope ur having a good day too Suzie!

I felt quite sluggish and moody this morning but have perked up again after drinking plenty of water.

Looking forward to the weekend already!lol.

I will weigh in on Sat and see the score - dredding it after such a bad weekend last weekend. oh well, at least I enjoyed it lol!

Going shopping with my OH must try and stay good - when we usually meet up we end up going for meals etc.. will stay WS if not TS then.

Given up all Junk food for lent - shouldnt be having it anyway but its just another incentive to derive me forward.

have a good day all x

Keep at it CLA!

Every wee bit will add up and make u feel great in ur big day. Stay string! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Keep at it CLA!

Every wee bit will add up and make u feel great in ur big day. Stay string! X

And if you cant "stay string" just say "Im a fraid knot" :p

Sorry, couldn't resist that ;)

Doing well CLA :D

LOL marge!

Morning everyone! hope ur all doin well!

I'm feeling so fed up at work at the mo, really can't be asked to be here! roll on the weekend!

Ts-ing still going strong! :)

Another good day!

Surprisingly, my day at work turn out really well, got loads done so given me a positive out look for the next few weeks where I reckon I will get my work cleared before I break up! :)

Xx

Another good day!

Surprisingly, my day at work turn out really well, got loads done so given me a positive out look for the next few weeks where I reckon I will get my work cleared before I break up! :)

Xx

Yay! Keep going chick. The results will be great :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Afternoon everyone!

Great day, great weather and even better it's Friday!!!

doing good so far had my first pack at 10 and not feeling hungry yet! :)

Just thinking ... When ur not eating .. U observe just how much everyone around you actually eat! Lol

People in my office eat non stop and I guess I was exactly the same so no wonder so many people become over weight! No one eats just to satisfy hunger it's more of a comfort need I reckon!

I'm really starting to realise what I was like and just how much I over ate when I didn't need to.

gym tonight .. Can't wait :)

It is true eh ?
People eat because its there, not for hunger.
You're in a good head space just now :D
Enjoy your weekend:D

I know what you mean about how much folk eat. I notice that too! I seem to focus on the folk who claim to be on a diet and yet they eat a load of rubbish! My boss always eats healthily. So much so, someone commented on him crunching loudly in the staff room. He was chomping celery!

Hope u have a good day mrs :) x

I wish people would complain about my healthy eating habits!
Sounds like you're in a good place CLA. Keep it up. Not long now to your big day when you are going to look beautiful and slim!

Hey all! Sorry Iv not been on much... Been busy with oh sorting wedding stuff and today it's my turn to join the rest of you and me hit with the dredded lurgy!

Better now than on my big day!

Just got to rest up!

:( Xx

Take it from me chick... Get better first then think about diet. If ur gonna eat, eat clean and healthy to nourish urself.

Hope u feel better soon :) x

Rest and plenty fluid to flush the lurgy out too CLA :)
I hope you feel better soon :)

Hope you're feeling better soon CLA.

Back