My Last Ditch Attempt

Hi Jules57
Thanks for the blending advice! I am hoping that they will be sort of filling.
I have been reading some horror stories on "What to expect from your CDC" about some CDC not supplying the full range of flavours etc-I hope I don't have that problem!
x

I dont have that prob as my cdc has everything!!!! I love the choc/orange and choc/mint shakes. Im not 2 keen on many of the soups, i nearly threw up when i tried the cheese and brocc one but each to their own!!! I had to actually had to hold my nose and down it in one!!!!!

xx

When I started I tried everything once, then stuck to what I liked best. Thats still plenty of variety! I tend to mix the soups up with far more water than it says then drink it in a big mug, really nice in the cold weather!
I always use a blender for shakes and soups, and add ice to the shakes.
You can also use the chocolate tetras as hot chocolate, I usually split it in two and add hot water and a sweetner, makes 2 hot drinks then instead of one..

Aly x

Hi everyone
Thanks for the advice-I am liking the idea of the hot choc shake idea! I will let you know how I all get on after Monday!
L
x

Hello!
Well I have just had my meeting with my CDC-she's really nice, and have just had my first soup-cheese and broccoli! I am rather excited now, however I weighed a lot more than I thought...Oh well never mind!
Just thought I would share this with you!

Laura
x

Back