My last ever binge took place

Miss_c1985

Morning girlies!

How are you all doing today?

Well I had my final binge on the weekend it wasn't pretty nor clever and I am not feeling great today :(

But on a positive note it made me think do I really need to eat all that junk? And what does it achieve?

Consultant comes tomorrow ready for my start and I am feeling positive I know this diet will be tough but I am willing to try it to get the weight off!

Thank you all for listening bring on the week! X

Forget about what you have done and focus on what you are going to do. Good luck on you new journey ?

Morning girlies!

How are you all doing today?

Well I had my final binge on the weekend it wasn't pretty nor clever and I am not feeling great today :(

But on a positive note it made me think do I really need to eat all that junk? And what does it achieve?

Consultant comes tomorrow ready for my start and I am feeling positive I know this diet will be tough but I am willing to try it to get the weight off!

Thank you all for listening bring on the week! X

Good luck with everything huni, I too had a few last "treats", not sure if it helped in the end or just mae me want them more in the first few days lol but as missyE said, what's done is done eh :)

We're here anytime you need to chat xx

I remember my "last meal" Carb overload! Pizza hut!!! Then chocolate and so on. Honesly i'm at the point where i couldn't even eat a slice of garlic bread let alone a whole pizza lol x

Back