My last ever diet!

well done for not cheating citwi, it's not worth it in the end. loads of people on here have experienced a bit of a stall, but the weight will start to come off again at some point. you're posting menus, but you don't give an indication of quantities. if you're not hungry you shouldn't force yourself but many find that the more lean protein they eat the faster the weight comes off.

you could maybe try inputting your food for a day or two into myfitnesspal website. it's a useful tool to see exactly what you're eating. as a guide you should be eating 1 - 1.5g protein for every kilo you weigh, so you could work this out from the data myfitnesspal gives you.

Hi all! Sorry for being so quiet. Having a really bad week. Last week, lost a pound but now it's TOTM and I'm up six pounds so back at 14'7. So demotivating. Actually had my first cheat today because I was feeling so crap and sorry for myself but determined to get back into it tomorrow. Starting to wonder if it would be better to weigh every two weeks instead. How do you all cope, and do you have some crazy gains when it's your TOTM?

6lbs up? That's crazy... If you've been following the diet (up to then), it's an unusually high increase even for TOTM. Have you been posting your menus?

How bad was your "cheat"? What's the plan now?

It was a half of a baked potato and a glass of wine, so not disasterous though obviously two things that are banned!

So PP today... and tomorrow, and then back to alternating days? Please post your menus because it could be that there's something causing this rise (salt comes to mind, or too much ham/bacon etc.)

Back