ProPoints My last stone after 4years ;)

aishling

Here it goes guys .... I have been weight watching the past four years with a loss of 4 Stone .. I've been up and down over the years but still fighting this battle .. On the last run of it now... You might be asking why I've decided to join now? Well I've been in bed three weeks with my back and managed to put on 6lb !!! Eeeekkkk so even though I am still off I'm back pointing since yesterday morning !! Here I go x

The start of undoing the damage :
Day was a bit all over the place because I went to the doctor and was in pain so just ended up having lunch and breakfast in the eve as I wanted something light :)

Monday :
Banana 0pp
Tuna 53g 1pp
Mayo low 15g 1pp
Cheese low 40g 3pp
Sweet corn 30g 1pp
Pineapple and lettuce 0pp
Wrap 6pp
Sugar in tea 5g
1pp Milk 1pp
Weetabix 3pp
Cornflakes 20g 2pp
Skim milk 2pp
Chips 1pp (26)

Tue - More in control today and planned
For lunch I mixed the ham, lettuce cheese and mayo in a bowl and had it on warm wrap with a cuppa

Cornflakes 30g 3pp
Skim milk 1pp
Sugar 5g 1pp
Wrap 6pp
Mayo Low15g 1pp
Ham 1pp
Lettuce 0pp
Cheese low 20g 2pp
Sugar in tea 1pp
Potato 3pp
Bacon 75g 3pp
Veg 1pp
Butter 15g 1pp
YR Sauce15g 1pp

Hello Sweetie, Well Done for creating your diary, looking forward to reading about your journey. X

This is great :) because I can't get out to meetings at the minute this is just as good and will give me the motivation I need from home at the minute ... It's so easy to go off the rails when feeling sorry for yourself ... But important thing is to get back on track so I'm looking forward to this thread x

This is great :) because I can't get out to meetings at the minute this is just as good and will give me the motivation I need from home at the minute ... It's so easy to go off the rails when feeling sorry for yourself ... But important thing is to get back on track so I'm looking forward to this thread x

I totally agree with you Sweetie :) i can't go to meetings because of financial and childcare reasons and any time I have felt lonely or demotivated I have just logged on here and it's boosted me right back on track! Plus I feel like I am accountable to my new WW Buddies and not only would I be upset if I went off track but I would feel ashamed and embarrassed to have to write it on here! It might seem odd but in the history of dieting I've never done so well in 5 days so it must be getting through to my brain somehow! X

Awe well done pet :) I read yours again and your doing amazing after five days xx
Unreal how good you feel when on track isn't it ... Excited nearly haha. Daft I know but that's how I feel. Bet you do too !! Keep up the good work ... I must start planning tomorrow now ... I need to plan and prepare

So who uses all their weeklies?

I always have , most weeks on rubbish or bad food :) so after my 6lb fail I plan to only use weeklies on good food.
Just before I hurt my back my weight wasn't going anywhere fast and my leader went through my trackers for me and spotted that I was having way too many treats :( xx even though I was eating my points I was having way too many carbs / sugars !! So here I go to real food :)
Hope this little tip helps others

Awe well done pet :) I read yours again and your doing amazing after five days xx
Unreal how good you feel when on track isn't it ... Excited nearly haha. Daft I know but that's how I feel. Bet you do too !! Keep up the good work ... I must start planning tomorrow now ... I need to plan and prepare

I once read a statement which said 'If you fail to prepare then you prepare to fail' and I think that is so true particularly with WW! I think I am OCD with WW but I guess that isn't a bad thing, just means that I stay on track and within my 26pp! X PS-I tell people who laugh at my OCD way with my planning and tracking that they are just jealous LOL. X

Yes my family would have placed that name on me a few times but that's just me and my way of feeling in control of it ... When we are in OCD mode we tend to succeed at pointing so lets stick to the plan .... Xx I'm reading diaries and creating a new shopping list Because I feel like I need a total change with my foods ... The same things all the time you get bored x

Yes my family would have placed that name on me a few times but that's just me and my way of feeling in control of it ... When we are in OCD mode we tend to succeed at pointing so lets stick to the plan .... Xx I'm reading diaries and creating a new shopping list Because I feel like I need a total change with my foods ... The same things all the time you get bored x

Maybe write your Shopping List on your diary? See if anyone has anything to add to it which might compliment it? We can be OCD together or should that be CDO ;-) x

Found you!
Here to follow! :)

Delighted :) hope my thread helps as you guys are all helping me xx feel free to ask anything too ...!! I have shares in weight watchers at this stage.
So glad I stuck to today's plan ... Just had my bacon cabbage and turnip with real butter yummy ... Loving the whole using my pp for real food instead of rubbish ... Much more satisfied x

Delighted :) hope my thread helps as you guys are all helping me xx feel free to ask anything too ...!! I have shares in weight watchers at this stage.
So glad I stuck to today's plan ... Just had my bacon cabbage and turnip with real butter yummy ... Loving the whole using my pp for real food instead of rubbish ... Much more satisfied x

Glad you enjoyed it Sweetie, you deserved such a yummy din dins after sticking to your plan! X

And I'm unusually satisfied :) after dins I always crave something sweet ... But like I said trying to change that around so brushed my teeth x

And I'm unusually satisfied :) after dins I always crave something sweet ... But like I said trying to change that around so brushed my teeth x

And not only will you fight your cravings you will super shiny teeth! X

Back