My Latest Update

slendablenda

Gold Member
Thank you so much to all the people who have sent me wishes, prayers and messages of support. It helps so much to know people care about you.
Today I had my follow up appointment with the Consultant.
He confirmed that the cancer has been removed and has not spread to my lymph nodes - that's good news, the best I could hope for.
I will still need chemo therapy followed by radiotherapy which will probably start in 3-4 weeks once I've recovered from the surgery.
Bring it on.

That's fantastic news you must be thrilled??.what a relief for you hun!
I know your treatment will not be easy,but you will be on the road to recovery with all the help and support off your wonderful family & friends,
Will be thinking of you,take care hunny!
Sexy xx

Thats great news SB!! im so pleased for u! xxx

Fantastic news it hasn't spread, you are a strong determined woman and I have no doubt you will soon kick it into touch! Stay strong beautiful, thinking of you xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Really good news onwards and upwards xxx

Thank you ladies. xxx

Thank GOD!!!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

I am so pleased to hear the cancer had not spread. Wonderful news! The treatment can be tough but you come across as such a focused and thoughtful woman, and you sound very determined to do whatever it takes. I hope you have people around you supporting you, and that you remember to be gentle and kind to yourself in the midst of all this.

You are an inspiration in so many ways xxx

Nice way with words spangly quite agree x

Back