my leader is good

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by tara40, 1 July 2009 Social URL.

1. tara40

tara40 Loves Norman Reedus

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i sent her a text to say that i wasnt happy about coming tonight. been completely off plan for 5 of the days and feel like a complete failure. but she has told me to come along, not to give up and has asked me to sit in with her newbies, which i think i will do.
    fingers crossed that the gain isnt too bad this evening.

jaylou likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Dont worry if it is Huni, at least you are facing the scales and can sort out what ever the reading tells you.

Good luck!

Kerry-Ann
    xx

4. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    Don't be too hard on yourself things may not be as bad as you think. It's good you have found a nice leader. Mine takes days to get back to me and sometimes never picks the phone up at all. She is nice in class though.

5. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Don't worry too much and good luck tonight. X

6. amythyst5961

amythyst5961 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2.5lb(22.5%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The fact that you text your leader shows that you want to get back on track. Go along to class.... see wot the results are and get back on track.

Thats what this is all about - learning as we go.... cant be perfct all the time but you have all the support you need to get there.

xxx

7. mfinnis

mfinnis Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I agree - go to class....if you don't 5 days off plan will turn into 10 then 20 and before you know it you'll be back to square one again - chalk the 5 days up to experience - put it behind you and get back on with it - you joined in the first place for a reason - I assume the reason is still the same??? Don't give up.....
    xx

8. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Well done you for texting your consultant, thats what this is all about, working through the tough times. We can all feel brilliant when its going smoothly but when we have had a wobble that is exactly the time we need the guidence and support. It's no good burying the head in the sand and hoping it goes away cos untill we face up to the fact we wobbled and I think more importantly work out why, we learn nothing. You go to class tonight hun, talk things through and come away with renewed determination and focus. The past is behind you, carry on from this point with a clean slate and don't be hard on yourself. Your special and you should treat yourself as someone special with a bit of TLC. Good luck for tonight and don't worry. XXXXXX

9. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    It takes time to get your head round this plan, and when you're struggling then that's the time you need to go to class and get the support you need. Well done for deciding to go! In a few weeks you will be looking at your weight going down and be glad you did!

10. mfinnis

mfinnis Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    did you go? how did you get on??

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.