My leader was on holiday and had a different one and

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by slimandhappy, 21 May 2009 Social URL.

1. slimandhappy

slimandhappy Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(8.7%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I was bored to tears. We had a male leader yesterday,as our usual leader is away for 2 weeks,he didn't make the meeting at all interesting.
    He started off with a quiz, and divided us into 3 equal groups, and nobody participated except the 3 people he told to take the scores down.
    We were all sitting there.
    I think next week, I will just get weighed and go.
    A good leader makes all the difference.:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shrinkingalice

shrinkingalice Silver Member

Start Weight:
    25st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(21.71%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Thats so true, the consultant at my group is a bloke but hes lovely so its not just male leaders lol. An old club i went to had an amazing lady who ran it but she left to become a scientist (!) and the lady after her was really bad! Good luck for next week!

4. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

It does make a difference but it's also probably hard for a stand in consultant as they don't know the group.

Why didn't anyone participate in the quiz? That was probably difficult for him too!!

Oh well, at least your usual one will be back in a fortnight and normal service will be resumed!

5. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    i know how you feel. we had a woman take over from my consultant for a week and i have never been so bored in my life. and only 5 peopel stayed, i felt bad for her! x

6. Rachella

Rachella Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(26.79%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting and shakes
    aww I do feel a sorry for those stand-in consultants, we seem to give them the cold shoulder a little bit.. I know that's the case in my group - we had a stand-in a few weeks back and the atmosphere was really odd!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.