My life on exante

suzyqirnbru

Hi fellow dieters my name is susan and I am on the exante diet. I started this diet last thursday as I have been putting weight on since I stopped smoking 6 months ago. I was never slim before I stopped smoking but in the last 6 months I have put on 3 and a half stone :eek: taking me to a massive 19st 7lb. So any way my first week on exante has not been easy at all. I am still starving so obviously not in ketosis yet. I am struggling to drink the required amount of water, and struggling with my work shifts as I have no energy at all. So enough with the doom and gloom in my first week I have lost ................................... drum roll 10lbs. I am thrilled to bits with this, hope to get into ketosis soon.

START WEIGHT 19ST 7LB

WEEK 1 10LB LOSS :p

That is a fantastic loss - well done - it is really hard at first especially when you feel hungry all the time. It will pass and hopefully the losses will keep you motivated when your belly is rumbling lol! Good luck and keep us posted with your progress xxx

Well done suzy that is a great loss and believe me things do get easier and your energy levels get much better i am on day 12 and feel great now so onwards and upwards :) or should i say downwards with weight lose lol anyway good luck and we are all here for you if you need support or help :) Thanks Steve

thanks for the encouragement everyone its much appreciated:)

well its the morning of day 9 and I think I am finally in ketosis it is 11 55 and I am just starting to feel a wee bit hungry so fingers crossed. Also this morning feel a bit sick dont know if this is to do with ketosis. I am glad I kept going with this even after feeling so unwell for the first 6 days . Keep up the good work everyone WE CAN DO THIS ;)

Good morning everyone its Sunday and I am feeling fabulous. My skin is absolutely glowing and soooooo smooth. This is when I start to worry because I feel so good I think I am already a size 14 and start to cheat. Mental I know :eek:. I am making myself LOOK in the mirror LOL Anyhow have a good day fellow exanties x

good morning , happy Sunday!! well done on your fab 10 lb loss.. I am feeling sooo good today too and my mil commented yesterday how fantastic my skin was looking.:) happy happy :)

Good morning how is everyone today? Yesterday was really hard for me felt really sick all day and have woke up this morning feeling the same. Yesterday I made a desicion that after I loose 3 or 4 stone I am going to go on weight watchers or something. I have been reading a lot of diaries and weight loss seems to slow down to 2lbs loss a week, now dont get me wrong 2lbs a week is still a loss but when on a VLCD I expect to loose at least 4lbs a week or am I being too optimistic. I have been on exante for 11 days now and I have to say it has been up and down but I am plodding on for now. Good luck today fellow exanties :p

I find my losses vary depending on what I do. If I sit on my butt all week 2lbs is what I get. Exercise can increase loss but you can gain muscle. As most go for strength training as you use less energy verses cardio. I had to stop the gym as it made me sick every time. My son is enough exercise for me. On average a stone a month if you do TS 100%. I find.adding in a 1200 cal day here an there jump starts my losses. In 22 weeks I've lost 70+lbs in the last year 120lbs. So its just being persistent. A lot move to slimming world or WW once close to their goal as a lot of these clubs will be free while you maintain. Good luck hope that helped and I wasn't rambling

Morning everyone notice I didn't say good morning, I have been up all night with the most excruciating stomach cramps, and now have severe heartburn and wind :eek: . Not sure what to do whether to carryon regardless or have a day off. It must be diet causing these symptoms cause I dont suffer with any of them. Also strangely today I am ravenous just dont get it have had nothing to eat except 3 packs and 3+ litres of water few cups of black coffee and half a can of coke zero.

yes i saw them they are absolutely fabulous you have done so well i had a weekend feed as that was 4 weeks on plan so back on exante tomorrow no weight gain at the moment did you have food every 4 weeks

Back