My lighter life journey

How do I change the name of this thread? Was thinking Id use it as a blog and I cant seem to figure how how to change the title?

Anyway day2 went very well, infact at one point I was dancing around the kitchen to the Killers new song feeling great!! Big change from lying on the couch like a beached whale!!

I'm not gonna be able to go to the pop in tmrw its just too far for me to take the kids and I cant get a babysitter. I'm really looking fwd to the meeting on Monday night, I want to see how everyone is doing and see how much I have lost. I think it will be really sad if/when people give up. Am thinking positive thinking is the key!! Im just not letting myself think negative, its like torturing yourself. So all in all day 2 good and I drunk plenty of water!

My OH was getting quite fed up with my rumbley tummy nast night when trying to go to sleep!! Quite funny!

Thanks BL!! Done it, I was tryin to edit it when the post was open DOH!

Well i got through day 3 without any problems, my OH brought home fish and chips which I love but it didn't really bother me, he is actually being very good at trying to keep food out of the way and he has made all the meals for the boys. He is back to work today so I guess ill be cooking for the first time today.

We have got a pop in today and I would have liked to go but I cant make it as my car is in the garage. I'm just focusing on Monday. I'm quite glad that my weigh in is on a Monday as the weekend will be my last couple of days before weigh in and Ill be feeling near the end of the first week.

Also just realised I can have a bar today WOOP!!

Back