My Lighterlife Diary - Better Late than Never!

Lana

Im currently on my 5th week of Lighterlife and have lost 19lbs to date.

I've struggled from day 1, I'm a big food picker and have stuggled to stick to Lighterlife 100%.

Anyway, last week was my worst ever and I picked and picked then felt hideous! Had my weigh in on Thur and had lost 0.3lb so basically nothing! At least I haven't gained and I started Friday morning with a clear mind and have so far stuck to it 100%.

A new week, a new me!

Anyway, on a more positive note, I tried on my wedding dress (shop sample) which is a size smaller than my own which is due in anytime and it fit me! I couldn't breathe but it fastened so, I called my supplier (I own a bridal shop) and begged them to change the size of mine, fortunately for my seamstress they did!! :bliss: :bliss:

I've not posted much lately as I've been ashamed of my cheating and wanted to hide. I feel if I keep a diary like you other B2B's then it'll help me achieve my target for my wedding in 9 weeks!!

Hi there honey

Well I got married yesterday..........and fitted into my dress!

Ok so it could have been a bit of a better fit(ie a little looser), but I felt happy and proud and if I had one comment saying I looked stunning/beautiful/amazing I had 100!!:eek:

So my advice to you, is come on here as much as possible and even if you cheat make sure you get back to the diet the next day!

I started CD back in april 2006 and lost 3stone, bought my dress in sept, then lost the plot and I am ashamed to say regained 2 stone:mad: I tried my dress on again in jan and needless to say it didnt fit!:( I got back to CD and over the past 10 weeks have re-lost 2 stone!I had weeks where I had cheated and had eaten, but I knew as long as I kept on going to my CDC and even if I had a bad day or two I was still doing better than I would if I gave up!

All I can say is keep on at it, even if there are bad days along the way, its better than the way you were eating before. Try really hard to get back on track 100% and get back in ketosis as this is the way the VLCD work best!

You will get into your dress as long as you stay focused, coming on here helps loads!

hugs to you Lou XX

Congratulations NooNoo!! Hows married life treating you? You looked truly stunning on your big days, your pics are wonderful!! Good luck in your new marriage and life together!!

And thank you for the words of encouragement!

We, its take me over a week to post again! We went to London to meet a friend last Thur and unfortunately (I planned it :( ) we had a lovely meal out and too much wine! We then went to a friends wedding on Saturday where I eat the meal and drank more wine!

I've really struggled to get back in LL these last few days after eating and really considered giving up, but its the only way I'll get the weight off for our wedding so have decided to stick it out. I'd be happy for another stone off for the wedding, however, my hen weekend next week will slow that down!

Wish I could sleep until the wedding so its over and the weight gone, Im finding it so hard and Im a nightmare to live with. Does anyone else feel like there life is on hold at the moment? :sigh:

I don't help myself by pinching food and slowing down my weight loss! At weigh in last week, I'd lost 1.8lbs, so disappointing when I didn't cheat once! It was the time of the month though so here to hoping I haven't gained from the weekend!

Good luck everyone and I'll post again soon. :)

Back