My lipo journey journal (feel free not to read lol)xx

I'm can't do the soup thing...I'm vegetarian! Yes I'm a fat vegetarian!!

Look I've been down the road of comfort eating...I put on 3 stone at that time, never lost it...and comfort eating then became a bad habit...I've tackled lots of other issues with myself, this is the biggest hurdle so far....just think of it this way...if we can manage this, we can manage anything!!

the soup is vegetarian hun!

Is the soup veggie lol.. i thought it didnt resemble chicken in the slightest!!
he is a pri*K anyway.. Feeling great, he was out, baked a cake and some biscuits for the kids.. when he came in i asked him to try some.. he said 'no i have already eaten'.. then proceeded to go to the goodie cupboard and take out two aldi cherry bakewells, go into the livingroom, and scoff them... needless to say i threw my homebaked cake in the bin, told him he was a selfish b.....
ah well, has been the way of things recently.. maybe i am getting beyond bothered, focus on the new me tasha, cause noone else will :(

oh babe he sounds like such an ass. you shudnt have thrown out the cake im sure your kids wud have eaten it. i know this was prob in anger thou! Do you have any idea wat his prob is? he doesnt always treat you like this i hope???

It was coffee cake so wouldnt wire the children, obviously i couldnt have any, just baked it as the range was on and gave me something to do for a while :(
His problem is that i have allowed him to treat me this way, thats what the problem is.. dont get me wrong, he loves me and the kids, but things have been rocky, he is defensive when trying to talk about anything between us... he is under a bit of strain at work etc. and he has been good re the drinking.. but recently we are just caustic to each other... I am forever apologising and trying to make up, but have now changed my ways, wtf should i... his problem is he is a MAN lol.. and men in general dont seem to have a clue how to treat the wom,en they love, as far as i can see anyway.. but i am telling myself i deserve to be treated better and talked to with respect, hence the grumpy sulk on the sofa... lol... i shouldl find a relationship forum eh!! Hopefull tho, this journal will help me look back when i am at my goal weight, and have worked on my esteem issues, and then i can maybe have a yardstivk as to where to go from there, i dont want to seperate but i sure as hell amnt living with someone who doesnt even seem to like me for the rest of my life, im not going down that road for anyone xxx

big big hugs for you tasha, i just read all your post and im sat here in tears as i can relate to everything you have written. so here are some *big hugs* for you. xxx

Tash, it sounds like maybe even the slightest hint of you taking control of your life (i.e. starting lipotrim) is making him feel threatened...he's testing the boundaries, just let him test away, but you plow ahead with the changes you need to make for YOU...if he's not happy with that...its his problem, not yours!

Thanks all.. had a good day today, we went out and did a bit of shopping etc. feeling good on the lipotrim.. we got in and aurgued as usual... I am feeling really well though, clear headed and lotsof energy.. happy to get up in the mornings.. one of the babies is teething so shes giving me a bit of a headache lol but nothing i cant handle... looking forward to my weigh in on friday.. am defo sticking to it, nothing is going to stop me, not him or anyone.. bikerkitty, I hope you find a way to get on lipo yourself.. i am sure if you put it to your partner the cost of what you are eating in a week then it would add up to the cost of lipotrim..... i have found lipotrim great and as i have said i feel better than i have felt in months (I am really on day 9) .. good luck with it xxx

Have had a good couple of days, with one slip up, had two mouthfulls of a scrambled egg.... I literally have no idea why, wont be doing it again, it was just egg no milk ect.. wierd.. never done that before... got straight back on the shakes tho and feel good.. me and dp getting on a bit better..... had a big social occassion last night, my second cousin was launching his opera album, lots of italian relatives and big bowls of pasta and wine.... stayed true to lipotrim tho and sipped water... no mean feat when you have a bunch of italians and their very fat wives (lol) going on and on at you to eat.. i got out of it by saying the doc had told me to try losing weight for my back problems (back probs true the doc bit i made up lol) was a long night watching everyone get drunk but felt ok....
Looking forward to my weigh in... the difference in my body is very noticable, and the differenc in my energy levels.. went round the shops today to plan my new wardrobe.. dp thought i was mad as i stood in one shop holding and stroking a pair of louboutins.. lol 600 euros, they felt every penny.. wouldnt ever well, couldnt ever spend that on a pair of shoes but was nice to touch them!!!
Saw a good few things i liked, especialy a pair of deisel jeans, sortof skinny, would love to wear them with a pair of heels but wouldnt risk it till i am atleast a 12 if not a 10!!!
saw loads of lovely and cheap clothes so planning my wardrobe was fun and didnt cost anything (yet)
So all good here, looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow, hopefully the two spoons of egg wont have set me back and i defo wont be doing that again.. after teh second mouthful i was like eurgh, even the chewing sensation was yuk xxx

Well done on getting through that evening hun. I know its hard wen people keep tryin to feed you haha! Scrambled egg wasnt the worst ting to eat so you shud be ok for your weigh in. Great news that you and your hubby are getting on a bit better it will hopefully continue in that direction. I agree with you about men not knowing how to treat the women they love they are very silly. The most important part is you love him he loves you and the kids and there will always be hard times. The point is you are changing your life for you and he will have to like it or lump it. It will be a change for him aswell so always try bear that in mind. Ive noticed on this diet that its hard for your loved ones to see you in a new light but they will in the end.

Great news about you already noticing a difference after only 9 days dats fabulous.

aw thanks annemarie.. yes i suppose all couples have their ups and downs, it just seemed recently the downs have lasted longer than the ups.. I am sure we would get on if it wasnt for a little thing called life.. stress etc......
Yeah my hips have reduced massively... everyone can really notice it... and my arms too... even if i havent lost that much in lbs tomorrow i have lost a load of inches.. I hope my fab wedding dress for halloween still fits lol.... xxx

Bless you, hun, sounds like you`ve got a lot to deal with but you are taking it in your stride and back in control! Well done for staying so strong. Men can be awful sometimes, but you`re right, when you are both under stress the last thing you care about is yourselves. As long as the kids are ok, sometimes it feels that`s all that matters. But you know that you DO matter, and that`s why you`re doing LT and taking care of yourself for once. So you go, girl! Look forward to hearing how you`re getting on. Stay positive, and post on here if you`re having a tough time. We are here for each other!

well, back from town. lost 4lbs, i am happy, as i would have had my initial big loss the week before when i didnt get weighed lol... pharmacist delighted saying its great and if i stick to 4lbs a week Ill b happy.. had a snooze this evening, got up to chaos, sure he was tryning his best lol.. the place is a bomb site, so guess id better start, two little uns can do a lot of messing xxx

Fab loss chick! 4lb a week would be incredible - I'd be v happy with that.
Have you tried the wedding dress on yet?

Hope the chaos isn't too bad - it's bad enough here and she's only 4mnths...although think Dad's to blame more than she is!! x

yeah for sure, i wonder is it just me or since you all have stopped eating food have ye all realised how many bloody dishes everyone else in the house use and dont clean lol
I tried it on tonight and got my son to take some photos but my photobucket wouldnt load, but will defo get some up when in ffull make up tomorrow, hopefully it will be fab, its a little baggy now around the waist!! But am wearing a sortof thick belt (will show ye tomorrow lol) so it does look good x
When my little ones were 4 months I was so exhuasted I just gave up on the housework!!! God how I remember those sleepless nights... Mind you, my youngest angelina has been getting up these past mornings at 7... shed want to snap outta that fairly sharpish lol im not my best in the mornings zzxxxx

Back