my lipotrim diary...

I tried LT at the start of October, but didn't last long as I have various family issues going on.

So, I restarted on (I think) the 24th October, did a week of LT then swapped to CD.

April this year I was 13st 10lbs when I joined slimming world. I lost 10lbs in 4weeks, but didn't stick at it. When I started LT 1st time around was 13st 4lbs, then second start was 13st 2lbs. I'm so thrilled to be in the 11's but still feel I have a long way to go. When I look in the mirror I now feel ok, and my clothes feel good, I'm now a small 14, but in photos I still think, 'eugh!'. Maybe I'm just really un-photogenic?! :confused:

Am now thinking my 10st target is too high, and I should aim for 9st. Have I actually lost it??? :eek:

Hahaha!!!

Thanks Rachel, for confirming my diagnosis.

LOL, Sorry I couldnt resist. You have not lost it of course but you maybe have not had enough time to adjust your brain into seeing yourself in a better light. Give it time (and a few more pounds) and you will feel better.

yay, 6lbs off at 'official' weigh in tonight (And under 12st on her scales).

I also did a silly thing today... went out and bought some size 14 black skinny jeans from new look. Told myself I didn't need to try them on as I would soon be into them anyway.

I'm thrilled, they go on & do up & no lumpy bumpy bits. I love them (but probably look fairly hideous anyways!!).

I love SS! It's the best!

Oh fantastic well done!!

WELL DONE PONY!!! keep on going :)

Love the new photo Pony....looks a little like Elle's sultry look!! LOL ie you look great!!

See you have only a half stone to go Charolette....wow....not long now...you've done great....

Love the new photo Pony....looks a little like Elle's sultry look!! LOL ie you look great!!

heheee! experimenting...

now avatar is dave - my beautiful gay cat

Oh Pony please stop putting yourself down!! Im sure you look fab in your new jeans!! You are going to have to learn to love yourself now! Put a pic of you in your new jeans and let us be the judge!! :)

He is a beautiful Gay cat !! Love the scarf but should it not being in the back pocket of his jeans to tell the other gay cats what he is into??

Oh...love the pussy!! LOL

Rach is right...you need to start thinking "I am fab" all the time ...cos you are!!!

ROFL....its my hormones...I am all over the place...ahem...thats my excuse anyway!!!

You lot make me chuckle!! Will see if fiance will take some pics later.

Back