my lipotrim diary...

Lol pony, sorry i probably was not meant to laugh but im afraid i did hae a little chuckle there. maybe two was too many, try one next time and see what happens. maybe you are a sensitive little sole!!

Oh dear Pony!! Yes, broccoli & cheese - love it or hate it!!

The tomato is great, and the vegetable is good too.

Try senokot instead of dulcolax - its much more forgiving!!!!

Hope you escaped the pizza smell...

Pony - sorry to be laughing out loud at your Day 1 on CD.....I didnt bother telling anyone in my job that I was on VLCD....cos I guessed that I would get the reaction you did! Was worried also I might have fallen off the wagan and I would get the "I told you so!!!"

Hope the rest of the week goes well......you are doing so well!! Proud of you that you arent tempted by pizza and kitkats!!! (note : tell your guy to buy his own from now on!!!!)

hip hip hooray!!

I have my size 14 short denim skirt on!!! Yay!! No bulges and they do up!! Yay!!

God, I bloody love this VLCD business. Fiance and I are going on a 'date' tonight to the cinema; our old Saturday nights in would have involved a massive binge eating vast quantities of garlic bread AND pizza topped off by ice cream. yuck. And to think we ate that as a 'treat'.

I went riding and mucked out at the crack of dawn this morning, had a shower, and went back to bed. Hence only had first 'meal' at 1pm and that was a tetra as I was feeling lazy. Heheee.

Does everyone else feel fabbo on this diet?

Pony, so glad you are feeling so good!!! Its catching isnt it?! And how lovely to be going out on a date tonight, thats just as it should be :)

Enjoy the movie!!

Went to the movies last night too....what did you see Pony!

We went to see Stardust - I loved it. My hubby was bored LOL and my son whos 6 said it was "lame"..... but it made a nice change to see a movie I liked - I usually have to spend my time watching Spiderman, Superman, Transformers!!

I would recommend it!!! Its not Oscar winning but its a lovely fantasy story!:D

We saw Elizabeth - it was brilliant. Which is more than can be said about Darlington Odeon - was freezing cold and smelt a bit fousty.

We'll be making the effort to go to Stockton next time!

I want to see Stardust, looks excellent, my cup of tea completely.

I have come down with a cold & sore throat today, and our dog is a bit off colour today too. It seems I might have to go into work tomorrow on my day off to sort her out (Am really hoping she's not eaten something - but she is a Lab afterall).

Otherwise feeling good, lost another pound this morning. yay!

Oh would love to see that movie too....looks really good....have a bit of an expert on English history LOL....glued to a series called the Tudors at the moment which is done really well......

Poor doggie! My dad used to breed Golden Labs...they are so brilliant - but as you said likely to eat anything! hope she will be ok.... you are doing sooooo welll by the way!

Yay, and when I weighed myself :scale: this morning (I know I shouldn't but it's what spurs me on) I weighed 12stone & 6.5lbs which means I'm overweight not obese!!:party0011:

Gosh, to think I'd be this happy to be overweight!

I weigh more at my official CD weigh ins as I get weighed in the evenings (with clothes on!!!), but still, it's a good feeling.

Oh yes! I nearly cried with joy when i got out of that zone too!! It just means so much to be out the 30 zone and the magic 25 BMI seems much more achievable!!!

Yay, and when I weighed myself :scale: this morning (I know I shouldn't but it's what spurs me on) I weighed 12stone & 6.5lbs which means I'm overweight not obese!!:party0011:

Gosh, to think I'd be this happy to be overweight!

I weigh more at my official CD weigh ins as I get weighed in the evenings (with clothes on!!!), but still, it's a good feeling.

This really made me laugh Ponypony, coz I when I started I was 2lbs into Obese...I was mortified. The women at the chemist said.......dont worry, by Monday you'll be overweight and I was thrilled!!! Thrilled to be overweight!!

Those whole weight zone things are so depressing arent they??

just a quick one...

today has been quorn-gate

Am finding myself craving something savoury, and as I hate the broccoli/cheese soup and don't have any others till friday, I indulged in 5 pieces (little ones) of quorn. and I felt so bad!!

But otherwise going ok.

The fruits of the forest tasted like angel delight yummo

I have collar bones! Also am getting sore knees from them knocking together in bed.

As far as I know Quorn is mainly protein and it should do too much damage if at all to your ketosis...my personal problem had always been once I started "eating" I found it hard to stick to the shakes without a struggle.....hope today goes well for you.....

That is my problem to Bea. Just be careful Pony because if you tell yourself quorn is ok you might start saying that other things are ok. Maybe you wont but in my case I know that is what I did. Goodluck for today!!

hello everyone

Have spent the day dragging poor fiance around the metrocentre looking a Wedding suit hire amongst other things. Managed to walk straight past PizzaHut, Macdonalds etc. Sat with my tetra whilst fiance ate a pasty from gregs eugh!

Best news is, bought a lovely black double breasted coat, went ace with my grey skinny (well, skinnier than they were) jeans & pumps. Feeling fabulous for the first time in ages. I used to not want to go out as I felt my poor fiance would be ashamed to see me in public.

Another 1lb melted away today, yay! I know this can't go on forever, but it's just the best feeling whilst it does.

As for my cheating on SS. Really needed something savoury. I figured a few pieces of plain quorn were the least damaging. No savoury packs till I visit my CDC on Friday. :sigh: It's a killer. Normally I have a total sweet-tooth. I have some low salt bouillon which I hope will tide me over. Especially as I have a really bad throat & cold at the moment.

Could you get some packs little earlier than Friday? You are doing sooooo well if you stick 100% to SSing you will see your results so much quicker than adding things to it and risk loosing ketosis....

I'm hoping that I will just make it through, as my CDC is MILES away.

All I seem to have left is various chocolate (choc orange, choc mint, choc, choc tetra etc) and one minging broccoli & cheese.

I'll just grit my teeth and keep glugging away.

Apparently if I email her my order on Wednesday she'll make sure she has all the packs I want. Desperate to try the tomato one!!

Anyway, no more 'cheating' for me........

Well done pony - you are doing great!! What a fab bride you are going to be at the end of this!!!

Back