My lipotrim diary

dieting1979

Well this is day one on lipotrim, and so far i'm feeling fine...although it is only 3pm! haha. Ive had a suprisingly alright vanilla shake for breakfast, a suprisingly bland and almost salty strawberry shake for lunch, and i'll be holding out as long as possible to have a choc shake for tea!

I haven't tried every diet going, as I try not to buy into fads, so i've really only done weigh watchers in the past, or calorie counted, both alongside plently of exercise....oh actually I did buy into atkins for a month a while ago, but quickly realised it wasn't for me! (or anyone i don't think!) Each time i've dieted I've lost around two stone, but before I knew i'd piled most of it, if not all of it, back on again. So after hearing really good things about lipotrim from friends, including someone losing 5 stone, and someone else losing 8, i thought i would give it a try. I just need to get to where I want to be, which is around 10 stone, then I feel like I'll be able to start again with a clean slate. Just 4 stone 9.5 to go!!

Apparently if i can just get through the next few days i'll be fine, so i've emptied the freezer and fridge (which is one of the plus points of living alone whilst doing this diet!) and bought an array of different teas, coffee, sweetener tablets and lots of fizzy water.

Will be back to post on weigh day, which is a week today, so wish me luck!! And good luck to the rest of you too! :D

Welcome aboard :D
It is true get through the first week and it becomes in my case quite easy

dieting1979 said:
Well this is day one on lipotrim, and so far i'm feeling fine...although it is only 3pm! haha. Ive had a suprisingly alright vanilla shake for breakfast, a suprisingly bland and almost salty strawberry shake for lunch, and i'll be holding out as long as possible to have a choc shake for tea!

I haven't tried every diet going, as I try not to buy into fads, so i've really only done weigh watchers in the past, or calorie counted, both alongside plently of exercise....oh actually I did buy into atkins for a month a while ago, but quickly realised it wasn't for me! (or anyone i don't think!) Each time i've dieted I've lost around two stone, but before I knew i'd piled most of it, if not all of it, back on again. So after hearing really good things about lipotrim from friends, including someone losing 5 stone, and someone else losing 8, i thought i would give it a try. I just need to get to where I want to be, which is around 10 stone, then I feel like I'll be able to start again with a clean slate. Just 4 stone 9.5 to go!!

Apparently if i can just get through the next few days i'll be fine, so i've emptied the freezer and fridge (which is one of the plus points of living alone whilst doing this diet!) and bought an array of different teas, coffee, sweetener tablets and lots of fizzy water.

Will be back to post on weigh day, which is a week today, so wish me luck!! And good luck to the rest of you too! :D

Hi welcome, look forward to having you on board, keep up the good work and read some of the diaries on Here they are very inspiring :)

Thanks ladies!...well i'm on day 5 now, and I think, and hope, that i'm over the worst of it! On day 3 I felt a bit shakey and cold, but yesterday, day 4, was even worse, lethargic all day and freezing....which was made worse because loads of people have felt better on day 4, so I expected that to happen for me too!

Day 5 is going well though, not hungry, not tired and not cold, and I actually can't believe that I am able to stick to this diet. I make food everyday for people at work, and I am around children constantly with their array of goodies, and for once in my life I am able to just NOT pick the food up, and put it in my mouth :D can't wait for weigh day of friday morning. Fingers crossed for a massive kickstart!

dieting1979 said:
Thanks ladies!...well i'm on day 5 now, and I think, and hope, that i'm over the worst of it! On day 3 I felt a bit shakey and cold, but yesterday, day 4, was even worse, lethargic all day and freezing....which was made worse because loads of people have felt better on day 4, so I expected that to happen for me too!

Day 5 is going well though, not hungry, not tired and not cold, and I actually can't believe that I am able to stick to this diet. I make food everyday for people at work, and I am around children constantly with their array of goodies, and for once in my life I am able to just NOT pick the food up, and put it in my mouth :D can't wait for weigh day of friday morning. Fingers crossed for a massive kickstart!

Keep up the good work xx

thanks ladies! Got weighed this morning and i've lost 10.5lb!! Sooo pleased with that for week 1! have decided i'm going to try to stick with it for 4 weeks, then refeed and switch to healthy eating. The only problem for me is the boredom, i've got to my weekend off work and i'm trying to find things to do that don't involve eating or drinking alcohol, and don't involve me being around food so much..don't want to fall off the wagon!!!

Well done, that's a fab result! :) I know what u mean about boredom, wish I was working this weekend!

Back