My Lipotrim Journey ...Can it be done?

JustForMe

Gold Member
I like to ramble and dont want to intrude on other people threads....

so i thought id do a mini one for me and anyone else that wants to join in.

Its just so i can vent, and take evrything one day at a time and shout at myself if im naughty.

Im commited to 8 weeks to get 2 stone off....hopefully it can be done.

Hope nobody minds.....:)

Deffo can be done IMHO!! Slongas you're 100% of course ;) :) x

I will be apart from 2 days...the OH's birthday and the family bbq but im thinking maybe a whole 100% day on that one...ill see how i feel near the time.

well hun, im not on lipotrim im on slimming world(so hope ya dont mind me popping in to speak 2 you)lol but i started 3 weeks ago and have lost 12 and half pounds already, so im sure on lipotrim u will loose the 2 stone yr after in 2 months
good luck
laura x

well hun, im not on lipotrim im on slimming world(so hope ya dont mind me popping in to speak 2 you)lol but i started 3 weeks ago and have lost 12 and half pounds already, so im sure on lipotrim u will loose the 2 stone yr after in 2 months
good luck
laura x

wow laura 12 and half pounds is great you should be really proud of yourself :)

and thanks for the good luck hun!

Hi Justforme
Welcome and yes it can be done if you stick with it 100%. Just keep your goal in your mind all the time and you will do it.

Good luck.

You will easily lose that 2 stone in 8 weeks. Just stick with it 100% and it will come off. Just take a day at a time and the time will really fly by, believe me!

2 stone in 8 weeks? more like 3 or 4 stone LOL.

You are most likely to lose 2st on the second week, and yes, it most certainly can be done :)

that prospect has cheered me up immensley. thanks guys :)

it may mean i can refeed even sooner then switch to SW to get the last 1.5 stone off and maintain!

Back