My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

Massive step forward Lou, well done you!

And 2lbs is a good steady weight loss and you're getting in control

All in all a good week for you I think

Oh and ignore the ex, the fact that's he's trying to worm back in proves that HE can see you're getting on top of things and like all controlling men it will be driving him nuts! Sit back, smile, ignore him and enjoy having the upper hand xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol cheers Susie ;) I will.... feels so good to get back some control again WOOHOO:D:D:D:D XXX

:) well 2lb off this week, which is Ok with me. Plus picked up the courage to have a chat about my Bulimia too, so feeling better about that now too... onwards and inwards girls :D XX

Look at you, Mrs 'In Control' - loving it hun! Soooo very proud of you.:D

xx

Thanks chick, its such a good feeling... was lost for a little while... but my motivation and determination is back with a vengeance, and nothing or no one is going to ruin it :D:D XX

Well done Loulou...another 16 sausages gone as Lilac would say! You're doing great sweetie & ignore those texts as much as you can. Silence speaks volumes....xx

Space Hoppers!! 70`s funtastic nostalgia!!

I have bought my precious daughter a Classic Space Hopper (from my childhood) and its just arrived, so blown it up and she loves it! Even though her little legs don't touch the floor yet :p ha ha I have also got myself a Purple Adult one to bounce around on, but the orange one came without a "bung" for the hole, so had to pinch the one from mine....Wonder if I could buy another one?? Hmm, will look on Ebay :D:D
Who here is old enough to remember these classic toys? Come on fess up lol XXX

I have bought my precious daughter a Classic Space Hopper (from my childhood) and its just arrived, so blown it up and she loves it! Even though her little legs don't touch the floor yet :p ha ha I have also got myself a Purple Adult one to bounce around on, but the orange one came without a "bung" for the hole, so had to pinch the one from mine....Wonder if I could buy another one?? Hmm, will look on Ebay :D:D
Who here is old enough to remember these classic toys? Come on fess up lol XXX

haha ive bought one for myself and one each for my two best friends for christmas... we are going to do a mile on one before we are 30!!! haha! xx

I remember being on one aged about 4 on a caravan holiday! It didn't belong to me and I have a vague recollection that I bounced on a thorn & it burst!! Sorry random kid that owned it if I did!

Ha ha ha you guys... love it... Peachy make sure you buy the ones with the holes at the top! And make double sure they come with plugs too, cos amazingly some makes don`t!!! :eek:
If you dont get the ones with holes at top, you`ll have problems with the plug coming out all the time if its at the bottom, like in the cheapo versions.... ;) XXXX
I`m trying to source some spare plugs but its like looking for gold dust!! :confused: Lou xxx

Last edited:
:D If your ok Dee then we are all ok too :D
yup Peggysue thats our aim :)
Well today I am feeling ok.... small blip last night, but soon overcome.... been to do my toning chair session today, off again tomorrow... 2 more sessions after that and I get measured and weighed...see how many inches I`ve lost since starting on them.... Have a GREAT day girls .... love you ALL XXXX

:D If your ok Dee then we are all ok too :D
yup Peggysue thats our aim :)
Well today I am feeling ok.... small blip last night, but soon overcome.... been to do my toning chair session today, off again tomorrow... 2 more sessions after that and I get measured and weighed...see how many inches I`ve lost since starting on them.... Have a GREAT day girls .... love you ALL XXXX

Well done for riding out the blip sweetie! Enjoy your toning chair thingy.

Looking forward to hearing about your inch- loss. :D

xx

Lou... have a look at decathalon as the exercise balls have the same plugs ;)

Well done for overcoming the blip :) keep going strong honey x x x

p.s. use to have a yellow space hopper with the face and the bar grip rather than just the two ears that some had ;) lol x x x

:D Thanks Tru, I`ll nip over soon then, as need a cossy very soon as well, spacehoppers are so much fun aren`t they!!!! ;) Lol xxxx

Back