My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

Thats great Lou, I'm on day 1 of re-feed. We can help each other cos I'm so flipping scared that i'll go back to the old ways. Also what book is that you read Deezer? I've read one about GI diets but I'm intrigued by this GL diet :)

Hi hun, Gl is short for Glycegic Index and GL means Gycegic load... check this link out... (sorry forum mods if I`m not allowed to do this oops) http://www.lowcarbiseasy.com/dietplanlowgi.htm

The basic rules of any low GI diet plan are to:

• Reduce intake of concentrated sugars and starches
  • Swap highly refined flour products such as white bread, low-fibre breakfast cereals and quick-cooking starches for grain products produced using traditional methods (eg wholewheat pasta, stone-ground flour, old-fashioned oatmeal)
  • Choose whole grains such as brown rice, buckwheat and quinoa instead of potatoes and white rice
  • Increase intake of peas and beans, nuts and seeds and most vegetables and fruits
Many low GI diets also advocate choosing lean meat and low fat dairy products in order to keep intake of saturated fat low.

Sounds like a good plan. I'm sure you'll do well.

I used to bring Stevia back from the US - so am intrigued by the idea of growing it. Let us nknow how it goes.

good liuck and drop by and tell us how it';s going from time to time!

Hiya,
I won`t stop posting on here, and i`ll defo let you know how I get on growing it. Apparently I can use the leaves in salads as well as dry them and grind into a powder to use in tea/coffee etc.... Me and my bessy mate jane are both going to trial growing it to use... I will update as and when I`ve actually got some grown and harvested :D xx

Best of luck Lou with this stage of your diet. It is scary coming off LT but we have to learn to live with food. Its a long journey but you have done so fantastically well I'm sure you will do brilliantly with this stage. Really proud of you babe. x

So pleased ur doing well honey... Can totally understand the scary feeling :0(

I'm not even thinking about that bit until I get much nearer to goal...Long way to go yet :( but getting there 1lb by 1lb x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Tru, thanks chick, really pleased youve found your feet and your doing well... keep it up :) I am proper scared about eating again, but its so far doing be good ;) if you get me xxxx

So pleased for you Lou :) it's so good to see you doing well on the refeed it gives me hope that it can be done and not gain it all straight back again x x x

Aww cheers Tru, next Tuesday weigh in will be the telling point though :) xx

So pleased ur doing well honey... Can totally understand the scary feeling :0(

I'm not even thinking about that bit until I get much nearer to goal...Long way to go yet :( but getting there 1lb by 1lb x x x

It will sneak up on you babe.... use this time to arm yourself with info and make a plan.... I wish I'd read and looked into more things..... I would probably have been at goal by now!!!

: (

Ordered that book Dee :) xxx so far so good on re~feed... bit scared I`ll show weight gain!!! :eek: hopefully not, as dont plan on eating any spuds or bread..

Lou don't worry about gaining. You will be fine. Your body will have to get use to eating again. I had a small gain when I refed but lost it the following week. Well done.

Lou don't worry about gaining. You will be fine. Your body will have to get use to eating again. I had a small gain when I refed but lost it the following week. Well done.

That's good to know. So we can keep the nooses on hold until a couple of weeks after refeed then? ;P

Cheers darl.... I worry about any gain... thats just me though if I gain feel like I`ve failed... but trying to look at bigger picture and how far I`ve come!! I kow I am my worst critique!! :) xxxx

I think i`m doing alright darl.... eating ok anyway lol.... and none of you no what!!!! Pressures off a little.... but still oh so anxious about long term from here. While on Lipotrim it was so easy, all was done for you and now I got to think !!! NOT good at that grey matter stuff LOL..... hee hee i`ll get there :) xxxxx

Back