My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

There is a HUGE difference between failing and adapting

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya hun,
Although I'm on day 3,this is my second time around.I was on LT 100% between May and Sep 2011,then I got to the stage that you are in now and went onto refeed for 2 wks then maintenance for 2 wks,then ate normally until this week.
I was adamant it was my body telling me I needed something extra and I was gladi did it like that.
I have put on a stone since leaving LT completely but I couldn't afford to return as it was so close to Christmas,hence returning now.
Do whatever feels best and comfortable to you.Maybe take a few weeks to refeed and then go back to 100%.It's a case of trying to work out what you think will suit you best.
I hope this helps a bit x

Thank you girls! :D I am greatful for your support and encouraging words... means a lot right now, as was feeling very wobbly and uncertain.. BUT today feeling a lot more positive and sticking with the decision I`ve made.. Have been invited out for tea so I`m taking a chicken breast with me and they will be serving a salad on the side for me as well... so I am happy again AND I`ve got into my size 20 jeans!!!! woohoo and they were a real bargain from Tesco... £7.00 reduced from £20 :D
I was a size 26/28 when I started... so my next goal is the size 18`s...
Thanks again girlies your all smashing!! :) xxxxxxx

Awww Hun, am glad u feel happier n better. N wow, well done on the jeans. That's a great achievement n b proud of yourself. Enjoy your meal n have a great time..
N u will be in the size18's in no time.
Xx

Really glad you are feeling more possitive today. The last thing you are is a failure. Just think of this as a different stage of your diet. Well done x

Thanks girls... really enjoyed myself today, great company and lovely food :) I am feeling good... so will see what weigh in has to say on wednesday now :) XXXXX

Thanks girls... really enjoyed myself today, great company and lovely food :) I am feeling good... so will see what weigh in has to say on wednesday now :) XXXXX

Good ! So no more talk of failing please madam! ;)

Hi Denise,
I am ok. Had my shakes this morning and for lunch... bust afternoon keeping occupied and tons of energy :D... and tonight had a chicken breast baked in the oven, served with a salad & my garlicy balsamic vinegar and chilli flakes over the top ( very yum) Lots of black coffee, water and peppermint tea and feeling full and alright as I type... so think i`ll be ok... ;) How are you doing? Love to you XXX

So pleased to hear that things are going well. I'm having a protein meal each day too. Plans to return to TFR on Jan 2nd went out of the window after a long long long chat with my CD adviser (good job I'm not paying her by the hour bless her). My losses had slowed right down over Christmas despite being on a very low calorie intake (640 kcal/ day ) - only 2 lbs in 2 weeks It has been my TOTM ( first time since August ! and been on for 2 weeks now! ) but even allowing for that, it seems
that my body is telling me it has had enough of the VLCD thing. My adviser feels that I'm doing too much exercise for a VLCD (Cambridge actually advise against it - but as I transferred from LT as a C25K graduate and had been losing steadily on TFR she let it ride)

Now, however, she has suggested either more food or less
exercise and, since it seems lunacy to cut back on my running/swimming now I've got so fit, I've opted to 'step up' to 810 kcal/day and keep my exercise regime the same. I'm happy to gradually work through the stabilisation programme (8 weeks), gradually increasing my calorie intake and weaning
myself off the CD products. I will still lose so I'll get under 12 stone eventually and realistically, even if I don't, then I don't care. Weight is just a number - the main thing is I'm fit and healthy and pretty slim for. 51 year-old. A friend recently read that women can expect to carry an extra stone in weight for
every 10 years after age 30 so I'm revising
my target to 11 st 7 lbs and putting my energies into maintaining my fitness rather than worrying about what the scales say!

Dx

Denise sounds like you have thunk (not a word I know! lol) long and hard about what to do and I think its a positive step in the right direction for you hun, well done on reaching such a great level of fitness too and like you say fanatastic for a 51 year old lol :D
Well I am a little bit concerned, not been to the Loo in 4 days now so last night took 2 sennas as it seems to be affecting my weight loss as the scales are up and down by a few ounces every day... but not going down in enough! Talking almost same weight as I was last week!! So not looking good for weigh in tomorrow at all...:( I drink loads and this usually keeps me on track without needing anything now.... so little bit concerned. I darnet drink or eat anything yet this morning as hoping I will "Go" soon and then re~weigh ( am I getting a bit obsessed or what!! lol)
Anyways glad your doing ok denise.... Love to you xxxx

Oh don't fret too much about what the scales say hun! The main thing is you've found a regime where you're comfortable and not picking. If you're just having protein/salad you should still be in Ketosis and will still lose - your body is probably just adjusting.

Toilet wise....... I find I need a daily shot of Movicol (or Laxido Orange) to keep me 'going'. Lot's of others on here swear by it too, I've been using it since about week 6 of LT and it really works!

Leave the scales ALONE! (sounding like Peachy now!) and focus on how you feel! Also, have you measured yourself? When I had my '2 lb in 2 weeks' crisis, I found I'd lost an inch and a half off of my upper arms, and a similar amount off waist, hips and thighs!

Hugs

xx

Thanks Denise :D I know that I`ve lost inches cos I`m in my size 20 jeans that didn`t "do up" 2 weeks ago, so your right...Also I was measured at the gym the other day and since going there Ive lost 20" all over :eek: BUT thats not since the beginning of Lipotrim so I know I`ve lost more.. (wish now I had done a weekly measure along with weights!)
Just tried going... very constipated so took another senna as thats all I have in... BUT if no joy will get some Movicol Cheers chick :D XXX

I don't find senna work for me Lou, I use dulcolax and it definitely makes a difference to the scales so stop worrying xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh Lou I know how you feel - this is the one big problem I have had with LT. Lots of peeps recommend the Movicol so I think I must give that a try as well.
Well done for the fantastic loss of inches - wow! I didn't measure myself either at the beginning and I wish I had however I have kept one big skirt and you could fit two of me in it now. Well done. Keep up the good work.

Back