My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

:D Thanks Pamdev, Denise & Peachy... I had it all cut off last wednesday, and took the piccie today...:) had a lot of compliments.. best one "I look younger" woohoo...L xxxx

Louloubellehoney said:
:D Thanks Pamdev, Denise & Peachy... I had it all cut off last wednesday, and took the piccie today...:) had a lot of compliments.. best one "I look younger" woohoo...L xxxx

You look so happy which is the best part x

Luuuvvveee the new hair cut. You look fab.

:break_diet: just blown it !! feel so disappointed with myself... bulimia sucks..... cant wait to get this help I`m needing... BUT.... I`ve done it, cant undo it so forwards.... tomorrow is another day and I will not be defeated :mad:... Failure is not an option!! After such a brill day as well.... self sabotage will not help me lose this weight LOUISE!!!
Rant over my lovelies....... Back to smily face :D I will succeed XXXX

Jump back on it lou, it doesn't matter how many times you have to restart you are trying and getting to restart and that's what counts. You can do this, I know you can and so does everyone else here. And if helping means you just have to eat a small protein meal again do and wean yourself back into 100% at least then your body knows it has to suck it up. You CAN do this, these is no reason why you can't and we are all behind you, every step!

Jump back on it lou, it doesn't matter how many times you have to restart you are trying and getting to restart and that's what counts. You can do this, I know you can and so does everyone else here. And if helping means you just have to eat a small protein meal again do and wean yourself back into 100% at least then your body knows it has to suck it up. You CAN do this, these is no reason why you can't and we are all behind you, every step!
Ahhhhh thank you chick... you made me smile :) means a lot XXXX

Chin up Hun tomorrow is another day, you will beat this Lou it just takes time and you are determined enough we can all see that xxx

Hiya Lou, love the new pic!
Just thought I'd mention that iv started attending an eating disorder group - it's done by my local council - they only meet once a month. Iv been once as i needed something to help me while I await some sort of therapy from docs referral.
Anyway I went last night and I think it may just help me so not sure if u wanna see if your council do anythin similar?
Felt like id be surrounded by really skinny ppl but I was pleasantly surprised,its a relief knowing there r ppl that feel& do exactly same things we do. So thought it might help u xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

As you said to me today Lou, its only a little blip! Look at how much you have achieved, a couple more pounds and you are over halfway there... I bet a few months ago you never thought that was possible, and I bet you'd say to yourself, 'if only I could loose a couple of stone..' well you have Sugar! and now you've done all that hard work - you know you can do the rest x x

:break_diet: just blown it !! feel so disappointed with myself... bulimia sucks..... cant wait to get this help I`m needing... BUT.... I`ve done it, cant undo it so forwards.... tomorrow is another day and I will not be defeated :mad:... Failure is not an option!! After such a brill day as well.... self sabotage will not help me lose this weight LOUISE!!!
Rant over my lovelies....... Back to smily face :D I will succeed XXXX

Turn your face to the Sun and your shadows will fall behind you.

Let's see that smiley face Lou.....you WILL beat this!

Hun.... Youare winning the battle... even though you sometimes feel like your not!!! Your facing it head on and you WILL get there!!!! Keep fighting sweetie!! You will be fine!!!

You look amazing in your new pic lady!!! Your look years younger sweetie!!! Amazing!!!!

X

WOW to say I am feeling quite amazed and a little overwhelmed to read all you lovely lovely girls comments of support is perhaps an understatement. I can`t see the screen for tears I am genuinely very touched once again at all of your kind words. :D Frecklesy thank you I will take your advice hun and see if they do, and I hope you`ll be ok hun? It takes a lot of guts to admit to this problem, BUT I know its very very common... and Denise, Dee, Siany and Peachpip.... ty sooo much too
The amazing and brilliant thing is I`ve just jumped on the scales again ( I have everyday I am obsessed I know!!) and they are reading 93.85 which is...... 14st 10lbs... so think I`ve had a narrow escape :eek: so I`m a happy girl this morning.... ty again my lovelies L xxxx

Firstly, let me say I love your new haircut! It really suits you.

Secondly, well done on getting back in the zone! You go Lou!

Dusty

Ahhhh thank you Dusty XX It was very brave of me to have it all cut off, but I needed too as it was very thin and straggly due to all the hair loss :eek: BUT I know it will all grow back again and I`ve got the choice to have it a bit longer again or very long if I want too... I cant quite believe how much I`ve changed and dropping 3 ( well almost 4, as was a very tight size 26) dress sizes and not be far away from an 18 now :D... so apart from my struggles with this eating disorder raising its ugly head again.... all is going well. Your doing brilliantly and I love your determination it shines through so much! I know that you`ll be a Lipotrim star giving inspiration to lots of lovelies :D so well done, Big pat on the back for you and your loss so far hun L xxxx

Lou I really admire you. You have your battles to face and yet you are so possitive and supportive. Keep up the great work chuck you are doing so well.x

Well off to get weighed shortly, feeling like "you know what" as full off coughs and cold :(, so that makes 2 of us as Scarletts had it for a few days.. so putting the swimming off today, will try for the gym tomorrow as its booked and hate losing money! Will report back soon :) L xxx

Back