My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

Well off to get weighed shortly, feeling like "you know what" as full off coughs and cold :(, so that makes 2 of us as Scarletts had it for a few days.. so putting the swimming off today, will try for the gym tomorrow as its booked and hate losing money! Will report back soon :) L xxx

Good luck sweetie! Get well soon xx

:D Thank you Peachy X Just realised something, 1 more pound and thats 5 stone off woohoo.... so I`m at half way point now... or I may re~jig my goal... will see nearer time :D L xxx

Louloubellehoney said:
:D Thank you Peachy X Just realised something, 1 more pound and thats 5 stone off woohoo.... so I`m at half way point now... or I may re~jig my goal... will see nearer time :D L xxx

Whooohooo that's brill!! You go girl xxx

Also I am now in the Obese category instead of the super morbid obese category...so next goal is to drop down to the overweight category :)

Louloubellehoney said:
Also I am now in the Obese category instead of the super morbid obese category...so next goal is to drop down to the overweight category :)

As weird as it sounds that feels great! Haha xx

I`m sure Ive lost 9lbs not 8... my maths is horrendous.. so is Ankesh`s lol someone work it out for me??? lol xxxx

Well done... congratulations!!! You must be thrilled. If it was me I'd leave it at 8, that way will seem you lost more next week!!!!

Keep it up honey x You are keeping me going too xx

Lol Siany good idea as it will seem a shorter week as back to gettin weighed on tuesdays... and thanks hun.. nice to know I`m helping you out too :D
Thank Pamdev :D how are you doing?
L xxx

Fantastic start to your restart :D Well done! xx

Well done Lou!!!! 8 or 9....you decide lol....either way...Fabuloss!! x

A big well done to you : grin:

Sorry can't do a grin lol x

Back