My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

The ham has now all gone I`m ashamed to say.... last night led to a binge/purge.... so cross with myself...and now the scales are not in my favour this morning....93.75... it was 92.90 last thursday, so its slowly been creeping up since :( by a few ounces!!! I`ve got to get my head sorted out again :mad: NOT happy!!

Last edited:
Been to the Loo.... & now 93.35. slightly better.. but seems a 1lb gain then :(... well we will see at weigh in

Been to the Loo.... & now 93.35. slightly better.. but seems a 1lb gain then :(... well we will see at weigh in

Lol! Thanks for sharing! :D

Fingers crossed for you hun! ......seriously KEEP sharing, face the fear and do it any way!

Dx

Lou... I see to have the same 2 weaknesses as you but they are quick easy to snack on foods :(. I found writing my daughters name on the packet has kept me off them as I wouldn't steal food from her. It's night time when I pick...I'm not even really hungry just bored :0(

Been giving myself early nights to help keep me on track! Come on honey look at the big picture how much you have lost so far :) don't give up we can do this x x x

Lol your welcome pal... :D and I will defo keep sharing... its so cathartic!
Anyhoo a STS which I suppose will do.... xxx
Lol! Thanks for sharing! :D

Fingers crossed for you hun! ......seriously KEEP sharing, face the fear and do it any way!

Dx

Lou... I see to have the same 2 weaknesses as you but they are quick easy to snack on foods :(. I found writing my daughters name on the packet has kept me off them as I wouldn't steal food from her. It's night time when I pick...I'm not even really hungry just bored :0(

Been giving myself early nights to help keep me on track! Come on honey look at the big picture how much you have lost so far :) don't give up we can do this x x x
Yeah Tru I tried that too.... but didnt work... little devils take over and before I know it its gone!! So... not gonna buy it in... she will be ok without it che likes other stuff too.
Or might just buy the mini 4 slice thin as air jobs so they are eaten and gone really quickly... plus less likely to touch them as they contain sugar and water (not like real ham!) that sounds really bad doesn`t it like I will only buy rubbish for my daughter!!!! :eek: not true honest...
For me Tru its that moment when i walk into the kitchen last thing beofre bed to get the darned cat in!!... cos of course I walk past the fridge then Grrrr.... otherwise I can occupy myself and i`m fine up to that point. Just need to get a grip and some willpower back to tell myself NO!!! lol.... anyhoo yes your right the bigger picture is I`ve still lost 10lbs in 2 weeks!!!! so must stop beating myself up! Off to the gym this afternoon to burn the fat off as well, and swimming tomorrow... :D Hope you ok chick?

Mines the same letting the dog out them while I wait may as well raid the fridge :0( but now trying to be busy when I do that x x x

aww girls it sucks doesnt it, im lucky i dont have to feed anyone else so i just leave the fridge full of water... dont worry about it though girls just carry on with the plan and always look at the big picture! xx

Ta peachy... and Tru we will beat it hun... I`m ok whilst i`m busy its when i`m not!
Exhausted after the gym... actually feel really drained :confused:
I think i`m fighting off some other virus tbh on top of this never ending cough/cold... another drink coming up might help... XX

Hi Lou

Hope you are doing ok hun, I really understand how hard it is to break the addiction with food, it's weird how we let it fill every possible gap, to the point without it things seem empty!

I've put a note on my fridge (which is full of OH's yummys) to remind me (in not so friendly terms) that my mouth is not required nearby!

Hope tonight is going better and the gym went well xxxx

Hi Amz,
Tonight so far going well, had a long hot soak, with face pack on and smothered myself in sanctuary body butter, elemis face cream on, feet creamed and fluffy socks on.... Holby City and a hot drink and I`m happy for now.... :) Still feeling bit yucky :confused:... hey ho... Hows you chick? Hope your going strong XXX

Oh it's rubbish your not feeling good :( this is all such a rollercoaster. Try and stay strong and just keep your goal to the front of your mind.

I'm ok ta, home from work with a hot Choc :) feel as though I will crash out at anytime! How rock n roll!! :) xxxxx

Sorry you're not feeling good Lou. Hope you get rid of that pesky bug soon.
What is a matter with us picking. My brain is telling me not do it but I just don't listen and do it anyway!! I just have to keep out of the kitchen but I have the same problem when I let the dog out - the peanut butter jar keeps calling. The daft thing is I never ate peanut butter before the diet. I have had to put it on the highest shelf in the cupboard - have you seen how many calories it contains!!

Sorry you're not feeling good Lou. Hope you get rid of that pesky bug soon.
What is a matter with us picking. My brain is telling me not do it but I just don't listen and do it anyway!! I just have to keep out of the kitchen but I have the same problem when I let the dog out - the peanut butter jar keeps calling. The daft thing is I never ate peanut butter before the diet. I have had to put it on the highest shelf in the cupboard - have you seen how many calories it contains!!

Oh yes it's lethal! It's toast that calls me. In fact........oooooh
LA LA LA
Not listening!

lol Hockeynut... I LOVE peanut butter & salted peanuts!! I have picked on them before now too :sigh:... so am with ya there babes...:busted: and Denise Oooohh toast why is it sooo moreish... I could never stop at one slice!!! Anyway Enuf food referances lets ALL STEP AWAY.... we are now back in control... we WILL NOT BE CONTROLLED BY FOOD anymore...... repeat often :girlpower::giggle:I was 100% yesterday and I will remain 100% today... gonna drag myself off to swimming even though feeling under par... and do what I can gently and slowly.... catch all you lovelies later ( busy day, fetching and carrying freecycle donations for my son and GF) L xxxx

Thank you ..... erm just a little hint, but think you may get into some bother for your link..... PERHAPS as not certain of ettiquete rules :)

Last edited:
Hi Dee, not too bad ty.... have now got thick green snot however LOL (I know too much gross info, but I like to share hee hee) So have decided to NOT go swimming... might be for the best ha ha. Lou xxxxx

Hmmmm decisions decisions.... strawberry shake, or coffee/vanilla shake for lunch girls?? what ya think lol xxx :p

Back