My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

Lol Strawberry for tea today.... I`m now enjoying my coffee/vanilla shake chased up with a black coffee :D hee hee xxx

peach pip said:
Ohhh half chocolate half vanilla into a mouse!! Yum x

How do you make the mousse chick? Xx

Ya know Peachy... I cannot for the life of me get a handle on making mousse or anything else for that matter out of the shakes.... I tried and I didnt like em one bit :rolleyes: oh well.... happy to stick with good old plain shakes for now anyways LOL xxxx

Louloubellehoney said:
Ya know Peachy... I cannot for the life of me get a handle on making mousse or anything else for that matter out of the shakes.... I tried and I didnt like em one bit :rolleyes: oh well.... happy to stick with good old plain shakes for now anyways LOL xxxx

I am nothing if not experimental haha! Xx

Well another busy day fetching and carrying plus the gym, remained binge free and will continue to do so :D... tried to up my water intake today as I feel that I might have slacked lately... so its drink drink drink all the way!! I actually felt really proud of myself this evening. Whilst at my sons house, he nipped out to the chippy and bought his sister her tea of chips, chicken nuggets and beans, which she devoured lol.... and the rest of them ate chips, curry sauce, mushy peas etc etc etc.... and I did not cave, well not to eat a chip anyway.... {BUT I did peel off the batter in a nugget and ate the chicken inside :eek:}...........{{BUT I dont feel guilty about that}} Despite having a HUGE in the head craving for chips lately!!!
Thats my day.... catch you all soon XXXX

well done you on not caving I have to leave room when my girls eat fast food (or any kind of food):D i think the drooling puts them off heh

Well another busy day fetching and carrying plus the gym, remained binge free and will continue to do so :D... tried to up my water intake today as I feel that I might have slacked lately... so its drink drink drink all the way!! I actually felt really proud of myself this evening. Whilst at my sons house, he nipped out to the chippy and bought his sister her tea of chips, chicken nuggets and beans, which she devoured lol.... and the rest of them ate chips, curry sauce, mushy peas etc etc etc.... and I did not cave, well not to eat a chip anyway.... {BUT I did peel off the batter in a nugget and ate the chicken inside :eek:}...........{{BUT I dont feel guilty about that}} Despite having a HUGE in the head craving for chips lately!!!
Thats my day.... catch you all soon XXXX

Wow! That's some self-control hun! Well done!

Dx

Well done honey :0) your motoring now!!!! X x x

:) Relatively motoring yeah lol..... with a few kangaroo jumps/stalls thrown in for good measure :cool:..... room for a smallish one to spain? lol xx

:ashamed0005: well...Iv`e gone and caved this evening... around the chips again and what do I go and do... eat a small portion AND a sausage (felt sooo stuffed after!!) Grrr.....
Well whats done is done. Back on the wagon tomorrow and pray pray pray they havent affected weight loss this week :sigh::d'oh:

:ashamed0005: well...Iv`e gone and caved this evening... around the chips again and what do I go and do... eat a small portion AND a sausage (felt sooo stuffed after!!) Grrr.....
Well whats done is done. Back on the wagon tomorrow and pray pray pray they havent affected weight loss this week :sigh::d'oh:

Oh dear! You too? I had a crumpet incident yesterday .....well actually four! .........with BUTTER!.......lots and lots of butter!

www.minimins.com/cd-weight-loss-diaries/246563-dens-cwp-diary.html

Utter madness! But all you can do in these situations is try to learn from the mistakes and, if there are consequences, bank the experience to help persuade yourself out of doing it again

Onwards and inwards!

Dx

Well I am not feeling good this morning, woke up with a headache like a hangover !?!? Feels like my head is in a vice :(
So staying at home today, not gone to meeting, which I feel bad about, and I could go on the phone link but it costs soooo much!! Oh well.... at least I don`t make a habit of this, its once in a blue moon it happens.
Anyway diet wise, had my coffee shake, black coffee and pint of water so far... last nights episode is well and truly behind me, taking it steady today and concentrating on drinking loads too.
Have a lovely sunday my darlings xxx love to you all xxx

Well I am not feeling good this morning, woke up with a headache like a hangover !?!? Feels like my head is in a vice :(
So staying at home today, not gone to meeting, which I feel bad about, and I could go on the phone link but it costs soooo much!! Oh well.... at least I don`t make a habit of this, its once in a blue moon it happens.
Anyway diet wise, had my coffee shake, black coffee and pint of water so far... last nights episode is well and truly behind me, taking it steady today and concentrating on drinking loads too.
Have a lovely sunday my darlings xxx love to you all xxx

Oh poor you, that sounds grim! Keep drinking honey and take care

xx

Cheers Denise... tbh feeling bit better now Ive got some liquids inside me... might have been a tad dehydrated me thinks... ;) xxx

Cheers Denise... tbh feeling bit better now Ive got some liquids inside me... might have been a tad dehydrated me thinks... ;) xxx

Yes, sounds like it! I always get 'a head' if I don't keep my fluids up. Glad you're feeling better.:D

:) 3 lb`s off this time..... fairly happy with that.
Tonight I am wanting to pick!!!!! HEEELLLPPPPP :(

Back