My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

Louloubellehoney said:
:) 3 lb`s off this time..... fairly happy with that.
Tonight I am wanting to pick!!!!! HEEELLLPPPPP :(

Well done Lou that's brill! No picking! Get your backside into a bubble bath! Xx

Well done Lou with the 3lbs :) little pickers wear bigger nickers ;) keep up your good work x x x

Lol me too I used to have a Fridge magnet thingy saying that... hmmm wonder where that went too :rolleyes:... Cheers though girlies...I am also down a few more ounces this morning too. Yes I do weigh myself every single morning its like a ritual for me and kinda keeps me in check! I know it can be a bad thing sometimes though too :/
I have decided I am now aiming for 11 stone not 10 initially.
11 stone will be good for me I think as I am a medium frame.... but if i want to get to 10, I can and then I have that stone window for leeway.... what you girls think? Good plan or not?
Love to all you beauties XXXXX

That sounds like a good plan to me! It's always best to have an acheivable goal as its more motivating.

I saw this program over Christmas that said often the body has a biological weight that it likes to settle at, and ebing below that is a constant battle.

I think mine is 13 stone as trying to stay below that means I'm constantly miserable. So if 11 is a good weigth for you, then it will be easier to stick to and then you're less likely to give up or go off track.

Good luck Lou

Thanks Dusty I think so as well.... and judging by the comments I`m now getting from friends nearly every day I think I will look great at 11 stone. Last time I was 11 stone I was 18 I think and I looked good but I hadnt had 2 sections and loads of cellulite then lol..... so will see. I know I can`t have perfection, and wont achieve it, and really should be happy with what I am achieving now. :rolleyes: thats me though Cheers hun xxx

Last edited:
That sounds like a good plan to me! It's always best to have an acheivable goal as its more motivating.

I saw this program over Christmas that said often the body has a biological weight that it likes to settle at, and ebing below that is a constant battle.

I think mine is 13 stone as trying to stay below that means I'm constantly miserable. So if 11 is a good weigth for you, then it will be easier to stick to and then you're less likely to give up or go off track.

Good luck Lou

Couldn't agree more Dusty! Aim for 11 Lou, you can always go on if you feel you need to but I don't think you will. You're the same height as me and I've 'solid' frame but at 11 and a half stone I'm a size 12 (even in non-stretch trousers now) and have lost as many curves as I'm prepared to lose. My boobs have totally left the building lol!
Too much weight loss leaves you looking ill IMHO

xx

Thanks Denise ~I couldnt agree more too. I am definately aiming for that then now :D woohoo... not so far away eh..... I don`t want to lose all my curves... and must admit although I`m a bust 36 F they are very south orientated now!!!! :eek:..... ha ha soon be able to fling em over me shoulders to wash underneath!!!!!!! lmao sorry my silly sense of humour comin out there lol...... happy happy happy today now I`ve made this decision.... :D thanks Dusty and Denise xxxxx

Lol me too I used to have a Fridge magnet thingy saying that... hmmm wonder where that went too :rolleyes:... Cheers though girlies...I am also down a few more ounces this morning too. Yes I do weigh myself every single morning its like a ritual for me and kinda keeps me in check! I know it can be a bad thing sometimes though too :/
I have decided I am now aiming for 11 stone not 10 initially.
11 stone will be good for me I think as I am a medium frame.... but if i want to get to 10, I can and then I have that stone window for leeway.... what you girls think? Good plan or not?
Love to all you beauties XXXXX
You go for whatever you feel comfortable with hun... I upped mine by a stone... I dont want to be too skinny!!!

You know your body best hun!!! X

Thanks Denise ~I couldnt agree more too. I am definately aiming for that then now :D woohoo... not so far away eh..... I don`t want to lose all my curves... and must admit although I`m a bust 36 F they are very south orientated now!!!! :eek:..... ha ha soon be able to fling em over me shoulders to wash underneath!!!!!!! lmao sorry my silly sense of humour comin out there lol...... happy happy happy today now I`ve made this decision.... :D thanks Dusty and Denise xxxxx

Sling them over your shoulder! ROFL!!!!!!!!!

You are a scream!
:D

Lou...your fab :) hope things are going well honey as you seem to be a lot cheerier of late :) keep doing what your doing x x x

Well since Tuesday weigh in I`m down 3lbs!!!!! :eek: so my scales are telling me.... looking forward to next tuesday weigh in... :D soooooo I am hopefully gonna be in the 13`s woohooo !!!!!

Back