My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

Oh yes I know hun! I'm the same height so if I want to be 'healthy' according the the WHO, I need to lose another couple of stone. There is no flaming way I can afford to do that! i'd be a bag of bones! Even my GP said it would be going too far - she said I should just get under 12 st and then maintain. So I'm planning to stay between 11 and 11.5 stone and be overweight fr the rest of my life. :D

Dx
Hee hee love it Denise.... so what weight are you today... and size hun? xxx

Hope you feel better Lou ...colds are the worst :( wishing you and your smalley well soon honey x x x

Eugh! feel like poo today, right now my black mood is descending and I`ve tried staving off the picking with a huge chicken breast {now consumed!} Got thoughts of crumpet with jam going round my head now.... arrrgghh I hate it when I`m like this ( totm looming soon) plus combined with this snot! all I wanna do is eat!! Early to bed I think plus weigh in tomorrow 1st thing...

Stay strong, LouLou. It's those pesky hormones released from your fat driving munchies. You are an amazing strong women so get a hot drink, and stay strong and in charge in the moments before bed.

Ali

Hee hee love it Denise.... so what weight are you today... and size hun? xxx

I am an overweight size 12 Lou - in fact I've just had to send some Size 12 trousers back because they were too big! Think It was the style but it was nice feeling! Lol.

Anyway, I'm about 1.5 stone lighter than in my profile pic (need to get a new one) but I've had a bit of a gain recently while my body is adjusting to the higher calorie regime and went up to 11st 10 :cry:. However I've banished the demon bread (get thee behind me crusty wholemeal!) and things are heading back in the right direction - 11st 8 and three quarters this morning!

11/7 is my 'target' but I've another 2-3 weeks of 'stabilisation' to do so I'm hoping to get to nearer 11 and leave myself a bit of relaxation room!

Happy at size 12, off my blood pressure meds and asthma preventer and not needing my reliever inhaler, running for 30 minutes plus, three times a week. Don't think I've EVER been fitter. So the WHO can take a funny run......BMI shmeeMI :D

Last edited:
Fantastic Denise "blows huge raspberry" @ BMI`s...........:D XXX

Last edited:
Fantastic Denise :0) your an inspiration to us all that it can be achieved x x x

well off to weigh in shortly.... got period niggles this morning as i call them, so I know thats iminent!! Scales reporting a few ounces gain already so the "bloat" is starting... :( but at least I know its temp.. and the scales will still show a few pounds off :)..... see you all laters xxxx

Good luck Hun xxx

Good luck honey :0) hope the scales are kind x x x

Wow!!!! That's fantastic well done xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1/2 stone ...fantastic!

Ali

Well done Lou.
You're always such a massive encouragement to everyone else, you deserve every one of those pounds!!

Thanks ever so much girls :)...... BUT... I have broken the diet spectacularly today... I`ve eaten what I want when I want... and I`m not feeling bad about it either. Its been a day off as far as i`m concerned and one I needed as much for my own sanity as anything else. I`ve had a days break, and enjoyed it, BUT tomorrow its back on the Lipo wagon to start again....:)
I hasten to add to anyone reading this who`s new on Lipotrim, this is NOT recommended... I will most likely have knocked myself out of ketosis and this is not usually a good idea!! It was just a "one off" for me a tiny break for me.

Back