My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

Great pics Lou! Looking good :D

Keep focussed on how far you've come and jump back on the wagon hun!

Dx

Cheers Denise and Dee.... Yep I`m on the wagon again today, now feeling less ratty etc etc lol.... its a relief to have started TOTM at last :eek: so I can wave goodbye to the cravings and mad goings on again :D YAY!!!
I`m liking the pics, just need to try to lose the ceasarean pouch and bit more from arms, bum etc etc L xxx

The link wouldn't work for me :( probs because I use a phone not comp. Ahh well bet you look GOrGEOuS to go with your lovely personality :) hope your getting on ok today xxxx

Get you lil miss slinky :) your doing so well x x x

hee hee ty Tru..... :)
But.... today I have gained 2lb`s.... fully expected and fully deserved!!! So anyway... not bodged at all cos it`ll be off in few days + more besides too !! :D so BIG RASPBERRY TO TOTM.... I WILL NOT BE BEATEN!!!!!! :p:p:p:p:p

Over TOTM when not on TFR I would of easily gained 3-4lbs. So don't worry about it...get back on track :) xxx

If your all in sync with me I'm sorry! Lol as I go on for ages :( hopefully my scan will show something up which might help stop this. X x x

Just catching up with u. By reading ur thread!! Wow girl u r doing soooo well. Well done you!! U r an inspiration xxx
Aww thanks hun.... I`m just little me human same as anyone with blips and problems, but I wont be beaten, and I think thats the attitude to take to weight loss to be honest ..... how are you doing?
And Tru I really really hope you get it sorted as I do NOT know how you cope! It drives me bonkers just once a month!!!..... love to you darl.... and all my lovelies xxxxx

Dee...my scans on the 9th March so hopefully they will be able to give me a reason as to why I'm having such issues :( as I can't keep going on like this ....its making it nearly impossible to stick with TFR as on constantly x x x

Dee...my scans on the 9th March so hopefully they will be able to give me a reason as to why I'm having such issues :( as I can't keep going on like this ....its making it nearly impossible to stick with TFR as on constantly x x x
Hope you get some relief soon!! : (

Yes Tru hope you get some releif soon hun :)
Well...... those 2 pesky pounds I put on....ARE OFF AGAIN!!!! :D so here we go.... down down down down.... the scales again..... wweeeeee.....:D:D:D

Hi Dee,
Hungry lol..... drank loads but 5 mins ago felt really hungry :confused: so had a bit of that stuff called ham..... anyhoo... not bothered much... ha ha Feeling quite good today and positive... hows you hun, hows the slim & save going? are you changing weigh in day again?
xxx

I'm sticking with my Monday..... Can tell the difference already... dropping all that water weigh feels good!!!

I'm in ketosis now so feeling fine about it... Not even feeling that anxious about the weekend .... Loving this diet.... It makes all the difference to me being able to have a bit of protein/veg!!!

Glad your feeling good!!!

X

Back