My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

:D:D:D Girls.... I have just realised something.... 2 more pounds off and I`ve lost 6 stone !!!!!! :D:D:D :eek::eek: wow lol

Wow!!!! Well done hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks sammie....:) I see your suffering with the damn TOTM again hun.... hope your ok? sucks being a woman eh xx

Wow, 6 stone is amazing. Well done girl. U must be so excited to get there. You'll have to post before and after pics

Yeah it's annoying it won't stop lol only had it just a week ago lol... Stopped taking my pill as want to sort my weight out before anything else, I bet your very proud of yourself must be such a great feeling xxx

There are some pics in my album that were taken a couple weeks ago, but I don`t have any before pics taken of me that are on my pc. I have one thats a proper photo, so will try and take a pic of that if you get me and then post it at some point... :)

OMG Lou you've done SO bloody well honey so proud of you for beating so many demons along the way. You so deserve your losses x x x

Well I`m feeling kinda strange today in a good kinda way lol.... ( I know makes little sense to me too :D) And think after last night I may have reached a major change in my eating habits.... Hmmm not sure, its just the way I am feeling about food now. I think I may have beaten it... but not gonna say 100% def just yet.
On the physical side.... got a banging headache this morning :(.... and still feeling soooo ccccooollld Brrr
LOL... roll on a HOT summer is all I can say.. so I can show off my slim bod :D
On the ex front.... he`s still texting me about this woman or that woman... hes now going out with GF no 6 since we split... she has a wide open fb and from what I can gleen she is smitten with him... and shes exactly like how I was at the start with him. He always seems to go for the vulnerable woman too.... Plus I found out something about him (ON TOP OF ALL THE STUFF I ALREADY KNOW< AND ITS NOT NICE STUFF) and its made me feel sooooo relieved I left him! I had such a narrow escape. Feel desperately worried for this new GF of his, but what can I do? I know if I tried warning her off, it would seem like sour grapes and she wouldnt believe me ( I wouldnt have at this stage in our relationship)
Hey ho.... at least I can say he seems to be finally ( not holding my breath) making attempts to be consistent in contact with our daughter. I suggested every 3rd sat in the month and he has agreed. This is after 4 years of very inconsistent visits... to the point that my little girl asked me if he was dead! :eek:....... she knows that my daddy is dead so in her little mind her dads absence meant the same??
I think it may have shocked him when I told him..
Anyway sorry girls this is turning out to be a very public diary about my life now lol.... Sorry its about Diets Lou !!!
Signing out.... Love me xxx

Hi Lou, its a place to rant and rave, well done with your new found attitude towards food. I just looked at your stats and you've done so well. Over 80 pounds is such an achievement and you definitely deserve to show off that hot bod come summer time. No doubt you'll get there. Thats good your ex is seeing your daughter more, and your right, its not really your place to warn off the girlfriend, she'll have to realise for herself, he sure gets through them. Hope the cold and headache arent bothering you too much. Have a great day.
xxxx

Wow Lou how fantastic are you. You will smash that 2lbs this week - I'm so proud of you - huge well done. Sounds like you are good to be rid of your ex. but at least he is seeing your daugher which is possitive. Keep up the good work. Jx

Lou...it's not easy dealing with ex's when you've got kids together I know from bitter experience. Although my ex decided to move to Canada after he met a Gf off Facebook. Without a second thought for our daughter who was 3 at the time and his daughter from a previous marriage who was 16 at the time. But now I've realised it was the best thing he's ever done as he's a complete waste of space! Well done for beating those demons...1 baby step at a time ;0) you've done amazingly well honey can't wait to see updated pics x x x

Glad your feeling so positive about things....

I love it when ex's leave the country makes things so much easier!!! lol...

Mine went to Oz.... Ha!!! He's back now though!!! But it was a good few years!!!

Keep smiling girls!!! X

Awwww thanks girls... has anyone ever told you how lovely you all are?? I`d be stuck without all your fab support so a big mmmmwwaaah smacker KISS XXX from me :D:D

LouLou - am staggered at your achievements!!!! I knew you could do it! Damn the ex to Hell... what you want to be concerning yourself with is how you're going to beat off all the new admirers you'll be getting. Come summer you are going to be an even more smoking-hot-mamma. So happy for you my lovely. You deserve the best the world can offer xxxx

LouLou - am staggered at your achievements!!!! I knew you could do it! Damn the ex to Hell... what you want to be concerning yourself with is how you're going to beat off all the new admirers you'll be getting. Come summer you are going to be an even more smoking-hot-mamma. So happy for you my lovely. You deserve the best the world can offer xxxx
Thank you! thats very nice of you to say hunni.... I don`t know about admirers... not any so far anyways lol ..... ever hopeful that the guy I like is gonna reciprocate.... but nothing yet...:( Oh well... if not then I`m sure I`ll be provided with a fella soon enough :)
Thanks again chick.... :D

Back