My LIPOTRIM JOURNEY Louloubelle

Where is your thread. lovely LouLou? It's a great subject.

Ali

I think the key for me is to be more active ...and eat less...really simple but effective! As long as what I put in is burnt off of used to keep me going then the weight gain shouldn't occur.

It was watching Obese a year to save my life last night that made me suddenly realise where i'd been going wrong. I hadn't paid myself enough attention...I'd put everyone else before ME which is a typical thing to do, but I'm taking some time back ;) and it has worked today :D so keeping going on this track!
x x x

Good for you Tru! We can`t look after anyone else if we don`t look after ourselves 1st! Our kiddies deserve a healthy happy mummy ;) L xxx

So true Lou and I don't want Becca picked on because her mummy's fat! I haven't got that yet luckily enough but she's in infants ATM. So want to get it sorted quick smart x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah that was one of my main concerns too... plus didnt want Scarlett lookin after me, instead of how it should be! :) so glad I`m on the right side of trying now... and you`ll get there, you havent given up and thats the main key.... you`ll do it XX

I'm too stubborn to give up ;0) lol and now how a huge challenge but I'm stepping upto the plate as they say x x x

Your both doing brill and hats off to you for doing it for your little ones!!!

Love to you both!!!

X

Awww ta Dee..... hey guess what girls....
I``````.....mmmmmmm in a size 16....:eek::D:eek: woohhoooo... was trying on some Joe brown jeans I won on Ebay for pennies and skirts tops etc.. and Ive been in 16`s on top for a while BUT the jeans fit!! they are fly button hole too.... well pleased cos last time I remember being a size 16 was at end of school/start of college... 29 years ago :eek::eek:....
Pleased much? OHHHHHH YES!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Thats brilliant news babe!!! Bloody well done!!!

I must try mine on again next week!!! How exciting!!!

The battles worth it isn't it!!!

Have a brill day skinny lady!!!

X

Thanks babes I will do... put me on a bit of a grinner :D..... It IS ALL WORTH IT every single day... cos I`m getting my life back slowly bit by bit.... and when the weights finally shifted its time to buckle down and really sort the cause out... "over~eating"
The fat was the effect, so I think its doubly and most important to never take your eye off the reason why I got like this in the 1st place!
Hope you have a lovely day too Dee.... and you`ll be in those 14`s soon ........ 14`s here we come :D:D

I still cant breath in my 16's lol.... But I havent tried em on for a week or so!!!

Its an amazing feeling though..... : )

X

Well I do have a pair of George 3/4 capri` type trousers that I cant get on and they are a size 16 supposedly! so I now know that asda George as I suspected are a little on the small size with there sizing. I also find that per una jeans from M&S as well as Joe browns fit me better.. (no gape in small of my back) like I get with some other brands... Its sooo annoying when they are diff in sizing and cut !!
I am currently wearing a size 14 Kangol zip up hoodie top though :D so that makes me even happier..... You`ll get in em hun soon and wont be in em long before you need the 14`s....
Must say I am pretty pleased cos I`m on my TOTM right now so feeling pretty bloated in any case, so to get them on now is a good feeling...
Onwards and inwards eh Dee :D Love to you sweetie xxxx

Hehehhe... Must admit i tried my other running jacket on the other day... which was super tight around my tummy!!! Now it zips over just fine.... just what you need when you feel you have stalled!!! lol

Happy slimming!!!

X

Awww ta Dee..... hey guess what girls....
I``````.....mmmmmmm in a size 16....:eek::D:eek: woohhoooo... was trying on some Joe brown jeans I won on Ebay for pennies and skirts tops etc.. and Ive been in 16`s on top for a while BUT the jeans fit!! they are fly button hole too.... well pleased cos last time I remember being a size 16 was at end of school/start of college... 29 years ago :eek::eek:....
Pleased much? OHHHHHH YES!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Awww fantastic LouLou.... it's such a great feeling getting down a size. Much better boost than any scales can give xxxx

Yeah I totally agree, the scales are good when they're going down but there's no better feeling then dropping a dress size or several!! Well done ladies your all doing great. I have a pair of Next size 14's which I'm waiting patiently for to fit, it is annoying that different shops sizes fit differently! :)

Well done ladies ...slimmer summer here we come!

Not buying clothing yet :) as won't to use my belt as the tester again for a while.

Just put my jeans on which were getting tight and they feel comfy again :) they are 18's as well so I'm a happy bunny today x x x

I just put last summers pallazzo trousers on.... Yeah anyone want to get in them with me?? Lol....

I've only worn em once!! : (

Ha ha ha funny you should post that cos I`ve listed a pair of Linen Pallazo style trousers size 26 :eek::eek: that I bought last summer, on Ebay and within minutes of them being on they had a bid on em.... I don`t want to keep anything, don`t want reminders of how big I got.. so there all being sold... :D

Hi Lou. I've took advantage of free listing weekend to get rid of the old me too!!! I made up my mind to get rid of anything that was just a little bit too big because I don't want clothes that ate comfy. Or I'll stay in them.
Never listed so much in one go before.
I think big sizes do sell for much more thanregular sizes. So going to keep any profits in paypal account to spend on smaller clothes once I've worked my way through stuff in wardrobe that's been there years waiting for me to slim into.

Back