My Lipotrim Journey Starts Here!

Well done Mini. You are doing great. And you are also a huge asset to this forum :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

How are you getting on mini? Xx

Come out,come out wherever you are.:)

Hows it going Mini?

I have been very busy; mostly enjoying the good weather and I have been good diet wise but the weight is coming off very slowly...starting Dukan in the morning and I hope it will get things moving again.

My fitness level is improving daily and you will be pleased to know I have gone for a long walk most days this month.

One day I would like to be as fit as you cavegirl!

I started back last Thursday on Lipotrim as my weight was creeping up again having fallen off the Dukan wagon a few weeks ago.

I am now off coffee and tea this time around and I have surprised myself how well I am doing without my caffeine fix.:coffee:

I am a comfortable size 20 on top and a loose size18 on the bottom.

I am loving the weight off and my increasing fitness.

Weigh in this morning shows a weight loss of 5lb since Thursday bringing me down to 14st 7lb:party0049:

I am sure it will slow down from here...

Hi is Lipotrim just like the rest of the VLCD's on here? maybe you could do Dukan over the Christmas period? X

Lipotrim is a total food replacement diet and you do it through a pharmacy. It is similar to Cambridge.

I will refeed for Christmas and go back on Lipotrim in the New Year.

First week done and 7lb down...now 14st 5lb:)

I am surprised it has gone so well as I know from past experience how difficult it can be to get back on TFR especially at this time of year when it is cold and wet. :gen125:

Well done,you are shrinking.

Go Mini! You're right, this is a really tough time in the year to go LT, you're doing amazingly!

You go Mini!

I have started lipotrim again today. Going to do it for 5 weeks approx. Refeed to have christmas off then back on it again in the new year. Its not too bad starting again. ;) x

I have started lipotrim again today. Going to do it for 5 weeks approx. Refeed to have christmas off then back on it again in the new year. Its not too bad starting again. ;) x

Go well Hez!

Im Starting back tomorrow too!!

After having such a good start last week I slipped on Saturday...I always find weekends the toughest and this weekend was especially difficult with birthday celebrations however I had every intention of sticking with my diet when I was out with family and friends for dinner until I discover my flapjack was not in my bag but left behind on the kitchen table...I stuck with protein and non starchy veggies plus whatever else was going as my willpower evaporated :break_diet:I struggled on Sunday with terrible cravings and thankfully got back on the straight and narrow yesterday and feeling ok today and no cravings.

Thank you for all your support and I am sorry and feel embarrassed:eek: to be such a disaster...promise I will do my best to be good:ashamed0005:

I hope everyone is having a good week.

Ah mini, hope you're ok. We all have weak moments and this is such a difficult diet. How are you getting on this evening? I'm having a few wicked cravings myself - I keep torturing myself by looking at food on the internet (sad I know!!!)

Ah mini, hope you're ok. We all have weak moments and this is such a difficult diet. How are you getting on this evening? I'm having a few wicked cravings myself - I keep torturing myself by looking at food on the internet (sad I know!!!)

Hi skinnymindy,

It is a tough diet and the reward is that the results are fantastic but I just can't get back into it...rather than keep on failing I am going back to Dukan...I probably will try again in January.

Wishing you all the best:fingerscrossed:

Back again and starting tomorrow 1st February, 2015... please wish me luck as I really need it.:wave_cry:

Back