My Lipotrim Journey Starts Here!

Today is my 9th Day on Lipotrim...

Yesterday was the first day I felt I wanted to eat something...I was not hungry, just missing food. I have always found weekends tough going on this type of diet as I spend most weekends out and about eating with friends and family. I backed out of a wedding I had planned to go to yesterday as I felt it would of been too much temptation so early into my diet and I feel a little guilty about husband going without me but he was fine about it as plenty of his friends were going to be there...have not heard from him how it went so I guess they had a good time:)

Diet is going well and I am over that tired feeling you get in the first week...my body has let go of water retention which I tend to suffer from and now it is a joy to look down at my feet as they look normal again...my hands and fingers have never swollen not even when I was pregnant...they have remained the smallest part of me... reminding me how small my frame is to be carrying so much weight.:eek:

Feeling optimistic I bought a few summer tops and leggings on Saturday and then the sun disappeared and it rained:sigh: and it is not a bit warm...I know my body temperature is turned down on this diet but this is ridiculous.:winter_brr:

Going to the cinema with a friend to see Maleficent... the trailer looks scary.:hide:

i hope you dont mind me butting in but i had to reply when i saw you mention the cold thing. after losing 70 odd pounds myself last year it seems to have changed my hot and cold thermometer inside me as i am now constantly cold, even after gaining a few pounds back (which im going to lose, see positive!) and i sometimes feel stupid when for example i was out cycling a few weeks ago when we had a really hot weekend and i was still in my long sleeved top and long cycling trousers, cause i was 'cold'. makes you feel a right numpty when people are sat beside you in shorts and tiny tops lol.

How are you doing chick? i am totally in love with that cute wee pink dress too. Hope i fit into it someday :)

Any window shopping?

Keep shaking

Ava
xxxxxxx

Hello ladies

You are all doing fab
Ava do i remember you from the last time i was doing lipotrim? Xx

Hello ladies

You are all doing fab
Ava do i remember you from the last time i was doing lipotrim? Xx

Gosh Im sorry Goose. I cant recall!!

How are you getting on?

Ava
xxxxxxx

i hope you dont mind me butting in but i had to reply when i saw you mention the cold thing. after losing 70 odd pounds myself last year it seems to have changed my hot and cold thermometer inside me as i am now constantly cold, even after gaining a few pounds back (which im going to lose, see positive!) and i sometimes feel stupid when for example i was out cycling a few weeks ago when we had a really hot weekend and i was still in my long sleeved top and long cycling trousers, cause i was 'cold'. makes you feel a right numpty when people are sat beside you in shorts and tiny tops lol.

Congratulations and well done on losing 70lbs!!!

If you feel cold all the time when not dieting it would be worth having your thyroid checked out.

If you are dieting to lose a few pounds I have found that my body slips into ketosis very quickly since doing my first vlcd but normally when not dieting my temperature would be normal.

Well done on the cycling...I have a bike that has not been taken out of the shed in years...I look forward to getting back up on it once again.

Haha it might just be a figment of my imagination!!

How are you doing chick? i am totally in love with that cute wee pink dress too. Hope i fit into it someday :)

Any window shopping?

Keep shaking

Ava
xxxxxxx

Hi Ava! Welcome Goose!

Lost 2 1/2lbs on weigh-in last Saturday...losses are slowish as I have introduced taking skimmed milk in my tea and coffee...I know I shouldn't but I found myself in a situation and didn't want having to explain I was dieting and had coffee with skimmed milk to makes life easier and since then have found it difficult to give up again:sigh:. This could change again later on but for now this is how things are and please do not read this as me advocating skimmed milk..I'm not... as I do believe the best way to do Lipotrim is 100% as you will be finished a lot quicker and save yourself a lot of money.

I was over doing the walking and hurt my foot and it has set me back a bit...I have to learn to pace myself.

I bought a patterned t-shirt in navy and white and a navy linen type shirt to wear open over it in the sales...they will go with M&S size 18 jeans...I am hoping in a couple of months or before I will be wearing them...it must be the first time in ages that my husband has not asked me if I was buying for the wardrobe again, instead he just said you will look nice in them...it is reaffirming to know he believes I am going to wear them:)...no pressure! :eek: I must sort out my wardrobe and make room for the new me...so many things in there that I just hate but bought them as nothing else would fit but I do have a few pieces that are not so bad and I am in a dilemma whether I should bag them and put them away in the attic or just get rid? Before I have got rid of all my big clothes and found myself back at square one and having to go out and buy all over again the big sizes, on top of being very expensive as you all know it is also difficult to find nice clothing in big sizes as most are just shapeless garish ugly bags with holes cut out for head and arms...I do believe this is it the very last time I am going to diet...but then I was so sure before as well as I am an eternal optimist:) I know it feels so good to get rid of those fat clothes as you lose weight and move down into the smaller sizes, however I am not so sure I will get the same feeling if they are in the attic...perhaps though if my big fat clothes were in the attic wouldn't it be wonderful that perhaps the 'fat me' would stay locked up in those fat clothes away from the world whilst the 'slim me' could keep forever slim never getting fat again down here ... a bit of a take on Oscar Wilde's The Picture of Dorian Grey...if only! It is not hard to know I have been watching Penny Dreadful and my imagination is running wild LOL!!!

Half way through my third week and the weight has come off my face according to my husband and he says I am beginning to look more like myself and I can feel the weight coming off my bust and my belly...too early to notice anywhere else apart from the swelling around my ankles and feet have gone down. Big improvement in my sleeping...I actually look forward to going to bed now as before it would take me ages to get to sleep and I would be up and down most the night and now I am out for the count before my head hits the pillow. My energy levels have improved but nothing like I know they can be and I do feel a little impatient with myself waiting for that surge to kick in. I don't feel hungry and feel very comfortable when others are eating as I am usually have my shake or flapjack which takes me ages to eat and keeps me occupied.

I hope everyone is having a good week and enjoying this lovely weather:)

Last edited:
Hi ladies! I am on my second week now of Lipotrim and all in all have lost 10lbs. Previously was on Slimfast so iv fully lost 21lbs. Need some motivation as i want to lose another 5 stone. Any advice would also be greatly appreciated :D
And WELL DONE ON LOSING 7STONE THATS AMAZING

Hi ladies! I am on my second week now of Lipotrim and all in all have lost 10lbs. Previously was on Slimfast so iv fully lost 21lbs. Need some motivation as i want to lose another 5 stone. Any advice would also be greatly appreciated :D
And WELL DONE ON LOSING 7STONE THATS AMAZING

Welcome ladypink992 and well done on your fabulous weight loss!

I am half way through my third week and want to lose 7 stone...hopefully by Christmas!

How are you finding it? Yeah i would love to lose the 5st by october at the latest! September would be my real goal.

Yeah i would love to lose the 5st by october at the latest! September would be my real goal.

Give it a go and you might reach your first goal if you are a 100%

I have struggled this week and went back to drinking coffee with skimmed milk and it has slowed down my weight loss...only 1lb off this week.:sigh:

I have given up coffee as from today and I am missing it.:break_diet:vanilla shake in coffee is just not the same...I will stick with the green tea and water.

Wow - congrats on being able to face LT again. I've done LT several times but I doubt I could ever face it again, the constipation and the boredom would kill me :D

Pity really as it's the fastest VLCD. They say Exante and S&S work as fast but I've found that's just not true.

I hope you've taken 'before' pics as 7st must make a huge (no pun intended) difference to how you look.
At my best I was 3.5 lighter than my worst and I look utterly different.

Well, I'm kind of babbling now but I just wanted to say good luck! :)

Oh and Goose, I remember you. :)

Mini you are doing fab!! Keep going .. You will be a skinny Minnie before you know it.

And... Lovely to 'see' some old faces round here! How are you getting on? Im back on LT after putting all the weight on after having my beautiful baby :)

Oooo! Congrats on the baby goose. I must admit I read your signature and thought, "surely she's not doing LT while pregnant" hehe.
I managed to yoyo a lot. I did Exante for about 6 weeks leading up to my 40th but have put a stone on since then. Doh!

Not entirely sure what my weight is but my loose trousers are tight atm so back to dieting for a bit.

Hehehehe!! No way ho say!! I cant seem go chsnge my signature on my iPhone...will probs have to get on my laptop. Well im breast feeding my daughter so it took me ages to Finally decide to stop feeding her myself so i can start lipotrim. I love BF her but so desparate to lose the weight, feel selfish at times giving up but she loves her bottle .. However i still cheekily give her the odd feed of me... Ive only been on LT a week or so, i will continue expressing in the hope once im done on LT she might want to feed Agsin. Having said that i dont thibk if want to feed after age 1 anyway. Hard decision... Been in emotional turmoil.

The problem and with vlcd is the weight is very easy to put back on

Thanks for the congrats. My baby goose is hard work but truly beautiful n so cute n gorgeous!!!! Just love my munchkin to bits :) just perfect!

Hi guys just did weekly weigh in lost another 5lbs :D so in total iv lost 26lbs :D IN 3 WEEKS!!!! Next goal..to get into the 13's :)

Wow - congrats on being able to face LT again. I've done LT several times but I doubt I could ever face it again, the constipation and the boredom would kill me :D

Pity really as it's the fastest VLCD. They say Exante and S&S work as fast but I've found that's just not true.

I hope you've taken 'before' pics as 7st must make a huge (no pun intended) difference to how you look.
At my best I was 3.5 lighter than my worst and I look utterly different.

Well, I'm kind of babbling now but I just wanted to say good luck! :)

Oh and Goose, I remember you. :)

Welcome and...Never tried S&S however I did have a go on Exante but did not manage to stick with it and most of it ended up in the bin as it eventually went out of date:eek: I didn't really like the taste of the bars and missed Lipotrim flapjacks:D I can't remember what the weight loss was like...I would have to look it up but I think it was similar on TFR.

Photos are done...I have lots of before photos LOL! Last time 7st weight loss did make a huge difference...fingers crossed I will be there by Christmas.

Mini you are doing fab!! Keep going .. You will be a skinny Minnie before you know it.

And... Lovely to 'see' some old faces round here! How are you getting on? Im back on LT after putting all the weight on after having my beautiful baby :)

Congratulations on your beautiful baby and good luck with your weight loss goose.
Hi guys just did weekly weigh in lost another 5lbs :D so in total iv lost 26lbs :D IN 3 WEEKS!!!! Next goal..to get into the 13's :)

Well done ladypink on your 5lb weight loss:happy096:

:happy036:26lbs in 3 weeks is brilliant...beats my 11 1/2lb in four weeks...

Weigh in today I had 2 1/2lb off which I am delighted with especially after a horrendous week as I had an attack of gout in my right foot and both ankles...well now I know for sure what was causing the pain on and off over the last couple of years in my right foot...I knew it was related to my weight and that it was probably a touch of arthritis but never suspected gout as I seldom if ever drink alcohol. I am feeling a lot better and it has made me more determined than ever to lose the weight. :fingerscrossed:

I hope you all have are enjoying the nice weather:character00238:

Hey guys hows everyone doing lately? Update: Im donw 2st in a month :) Another 4 and a half stone :) Saying it makes me wanna cry haha, feels like so long away but i really hope i get there!

Hey guys hows everyone doing lately? Update: Im donw 2st in a month :) Another 4 and a half stone :) Saying it makes me wanna cry haha, feels like so long away but i really hope i get there!

Hey ladypink! Hope you're well :)
Wow well done! You've done great! I lost 7lbs last week, on week too now, hoping to lose another 6-7 Llbs.
I need to lose exactly the same amount of weight too and yeah saying it, it does sound a lot but you'll get there in no time. Let me know how it goes

Good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back