My Lipotrim Journey Starts Here!

Hi Ava,

Not a happy Tuesday here as my husband had an accident at work and is now home with eight stitches down the side of his face, bruised and swollen but thankfully okay and I am keeping and eye on him as he got a good bang to his head...normally something like this would set me off eating however I have not gone there.

I do hope you are having a better day?

Hi Ava,

Not a happy Tuesday here as my husband had an accident at work and is now home with eight stitches down the side of his face, bruised and swollen but thankfully okay and I am keeping and eye on him as he got a good bang to his head...normally something like this would set me off eating however I have not gone there.

Awww sorry to hear that. Hope mr.mini is better soon. Sounds nasty!! Well done for not caving!

Im having a grand day thx. My German friend is visiting for 4 days on Thurs so i am planning our itinerary. Some partying and meals out planned. Temptation. Not caving with 6lbs to go tho. I hope.

Ava
xxxxxx

Hi Ava,

Aw u poor poppet x

Awww sorry to hear that. Hope mr.mini is better soon. Sounds nasty!! Well done for not caving!

Im having a grand day thx. My German friend is visiting for 4 days on Thurs so i am planning our itinerary. Some partying and meals out planned. Temptation. Not caving with 6lbs to go tho. I hope.

Ava
xxxxxx

Hope you are having a good time with your German friends...only 6lb Ava to go, that is fantastic!:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Mr. Mini is doing well, still a little sore, swollen and bruised and back in at work today...it is hard to keep a good man down.

Diet going very well and I got a boost when out shopping when a friend who I have not seen since I started crossed over the street to tell me how well I look with the weight off...it took me by surprise as she is the first to notice outside of my family.

Well done on your loss Mini ;)

I've just had a quick read through your diary and it sounds like we have had similar journeys. I'm on my second time around, lost a similar amount too and I've even had a dalliance with Exante just like you when trying to beat the regain (which has all been my own fault). However, I couldn't get past the first few days as it made me feel sooo ill. The headaches were unbelievable on it and I had to abandon it. Had another go with it earlier this year, but got the same result. Then it all went out of date and has been thrown away (what a huge waste of money!).
I was a bit wary coming back to Lipo just incase I felt ill again, but apart from a very mild headaches on days 2 and 3, I've been fine and am veritably bouncing about now! Lipo must just suit me.

Are you still taking skimmed milk in your tea and coffee?

Hi ladies, I'm new to this Forum so wanted to say Hi :) 2 years ago I lost 4 & a half stone with Lipotrim in 3 months. Fabulous! Went from size 22 to a 16. 3 days ago I decided to go back to my chemist for a weigh in & chat. In 2 years I've only put on 3 pounds . I needed the gap to prove I wasn't going to put it all back on again as every human told me would happen. So I've started phase 2 of my transformation!! 3 days in & it's all going great. Not much energy today but know it will return. Just wanted to share that there is 100's of people out there screaming doom & gloom about this product & you rarely hear of success stories. Would love to support & be supported, good luck & if I can do it you can too xxxx

Well done on your loss Mini ;)

I've just had a quick read through your diary and it sounds like we have had similar journeys. I'm on my second time around, lost a similar amount too and I've even had a dalliance with Exante just like you when trying to beat the regain (which has all been my own fault). However, I couldn't get past the first few days as it made me feel sooo ill. The headaches were unbelievable on it and I had to abandon it. Had another go with it earlier this year, but got the same result. Then it all went out of date and has been thrown away (what a huge waste of money!).
I was a bit wary coming back to Lipo just incase I felt ill again, but apart from a very mild headaches on days 2 and 3, I've been fine and am veritably bouncing about now! Lipo must just suit me.

Are you still taking skimmed milk in your tea and coffee?

Welcome anglouwoo how are you getting on?

Yes I do add skimmed milk to my tea...I was off coffee but back on it again.

Hi ladies, I'm new to this Forum so wanted to say Hi :) 2 years ago I lost 4 & a half stone with Lipotrim in 3 months. Fabulous! Went from size 22 to a 16. 3 days ago I decided to go back to my chemist for a weigh in & chat. In 2 years I've only put on 3 pounds . I needed the gap to prove I wasn't going to put it all back on again as every human told me would happen. So I've started phase 2 of my transformation!! 3 days in & it's all going great. Not much energy today but know it will return. Just wanted to share that there is 100's of people out there screaming doom & gloom about this product & you rarely hear of success stories. Would love to support & be supported, good luck & if I can do it you can too xxxx

Welcome MrsHBerry, I am so very impressed you only gained back 3lbs and have kept the rest of your 4 1/s stone off!!! Well done you:happy096:

Best of luck with part 2 of your transformation!

27th July Sunday...Diet begins again!

I have not updated my diary as I didn't get time.

Last week I did a refeed in preparation for a wedding last Friday and it went very well and we had the most fantastic day, everything was perfect...the feasting and celebrations continued all day yesterday and in between I got weighed and was up 4lb...if weigh in was today it would show a lot higher...as I was yesterday and went out of my to go to a place that makes the most beautiful hand cut chips and home made cakes/desserts and I had a descent portion of each and I finished the day with a an ice-cream cone to cool off in the glorious heat and now today I feel happy to be back on my diet with a clear road ahead of me until Christmas.:xmastree:

Yesterday 2nd August and after a week struggling to get back into the swing of things again and find my rhythm... I was pleasantly surprised to have 3.5lb off as I was not even 80%:eek:

I know if I cut out skimmed milk in tea/coffee and the odd slices of turkey here and there that my weekly losses would probably be higher but I am happy with my progress and the skimmed milk in my tea/coffee helps make this diet more comfortable...this week I have noticed that my skin is tightening up which is a relief as I was afraid it might not this time as images of an old deflated balloon spring to mind but thankfully everything is looking reasonably good.:)

It is less than 21 weeks to Christmas and even less to the Christmas party and just for once I would like to wear a dress, this is my motivation to keep me going apart from getting fitter and healthier.

Awww fab to hear you are getting back into the swing of things x

Another 3lb off this week and managed to dodge the bad cold/flu that everyone around me seems to be suffering with...felt off for one day and have been fine since thankfully.

Set myself a small challenge this week to only have one skinny cappuccino a day and a bigger challenge of losing 3lb a week as I feel I could lose about 33lb from this week to Halloween...that would give me 57lb off including the 24lb off so far.

I spent an hour yesterday window shopping as some of the new season clothes are arriving into the shops...I seen a few things that I would love and could see myself wearing if I wear a size 14:rolleyes:

Went to see Guardians of the Galaxy and really enjoyed it!:D

Last edited:
Awesome!! I think your challenge sounds awesome...keeps you motivated xxx you are doing absolutely fab :) xxxxx

Hey Mini, I have avoided tea (which I LOVE) as I can't take it black, but this morning I added a teaspoon of semi skimmed which made it drinkable. I'm so cold I need to drink something hot and I hate the shakes hot! Might try skimmed as I feel I need something to keep me going. Struggling a little, but other than the teaspoon of semi skimmed I haven't given in - despite making meals for the family- oh how I would have loved a bowl of today's Irish Stew with brown sauce:-(

Hey Mini, I have avoided tea (which I LOVE) as I can't take it black, but this morning I added a teaspoon of semi skimmed which made it drinkable. I'm so cold I need to drink something hot and I hate the shakes hot! Might try skimmed as I feel I need something to keep me going. Struggling a little, but other than the teaspoon of semi skimmed I haven't given in - despite making meals for the family- oh how I would have loved a bowl of today's Irish Stew with brown sauce:-(

Well done for staying strong and resisting the Irish Stew! How are you doing?

Taking a break from Lipotrim!

I have done refeeding this week and lost 4lbs after a regain of 3lb the week previous (which was more to do with water intake before weigh-in) bringing my total weight loss over the last fourteen weeks with some blips along the way and not being fully 100% it comes to a grand total of 27lbs which I am very happy with as the overall improvement in how I feel is fantastic!!! I had hoped to continue on Lipotrim up to Christmas but have had enough for now and need a break...I am thinking of joining either SW or WW to keep me on the straight and narrow and if I fall off the wagon I will go back to Lipotrim.

This time last year I weighed 3 stone heavier...I lost a stone before starting Lipotrim but to be honest it didn't even show and it took another stone before I could feel the difference in my clothes, my health and fitness level...
I use to struggle up the stairs but these days I find myself running up them and when I catch myself doing it I am just amazed...also first thing in the morning I often struggled coming down the stairs as I was so stiff with aches and pains and now I have almost forgotten just how bad it was and my walking is so much easier, I now feel I could walk forever most days as my energy levels continue to improve.

I have gone from a size 24/26 to a 20/22 on top and on the bottom from a size 24 to an 18. I was not sure as to what to do with my bigger clothes and had thought about just packing them up and putting them in the attic just in case :break_diet:as I have failed so often:ashamed0005:... however, after discussing the pros and cons of keeping my fat clothes my family persuaded me to get rid of the 'safety net' and move forward and not look back...so all the bigger clothes are gone to a good home.

One of my goals was to get into a size 22 M&S swimsuit that I bought at the beginning of the summer and I tried it on this week and it fits!!! I have joined a Leisure Centre and hope to keep improving my fitness level and to tone up.

I am going to do Kay's Salad Challenge this week and I will let update my diary next week and let you know how I get on...Good luck to everyone on their Lipotrim journey and thank you for your support:thankyou:

Starting weight on Lipotrim 17st.

Week 1: 31st May - 5.5lb
Week 2: 7th June - 2.5lb
Week 3: 14th June - 1lb
Week 4: 21st June - 2.5lb
Week 5: 28th June - 3lb
Week 6: 5th July - 2.0lb
Week 7: 12th July - 2.0lb
Week 8: 19th July - 3.0lb
Week 9: 25th July + 4lb...refeed
Week 10: 2nd August - 3.5lb
Week 11: 9th August - 3lb
Week 12: 16th August - 2lb
Week 13: 23rd August + 3lb
Week 14: 30th August - 4lb...refeed
Total: 27lbs

Now 15st. 1lb

Well done on your weight loss and the improvement in your fitness.:)

I agree with getting rid of your bigger clothes as your not going to fail this time.:)

I am so happy and thankful that my fitness level is improving week by week and that is what I need to hold onto!

Thank you for your belief in me, it means a lot:grouphugg:

Back