My lipotrum journey

Hey everyone day 17 going good feel so bloated at the moment and for the cast few days don't want anymore than 1 shake so full all the time !!! I have been taken the 2 though just so it works !!!! Anyway keep going guys it's all worth it in the end!!!!!! :)

You are going to look so great for your Wedding Day! - it will all be worth it and you'll feel amazing 'cause of what you have achieved...

Keep Plodding :happy096:

Day 21- weigh in tomorrow going 4 a run soon just wanted to check in guys and c how everyone is doing I find no that's im not hungry at alll just kind if missing food and drink as a social thing really!!!! Anyway another day another pound!!!! Hehe;)

Lanarkwitch I always find I only get annoyed using your own scales all the time plus the chemists scales could be a little different !!!!! But well done and keep it up girl!!!! ;)

Day22- weigh in this evening so trying to stay off water for afternoon it can weigh alot sitting in your stomach!!! Feeling good 4 weeks today I fly out 4 my wedding in the Algarve cannot wait so I think 2 or 3 more weeks on this then refeed cause I doubt herself would be 2 happy with me drinking a shake at the wedding table lol hahaha !!!! :) keep going everyone !!! All the best david!!!!!

Weighed in another 5 pound down that's just a stone and a half now !!!! Going well 2 more weeks and I'll be done on the TFR !!!!! ;) on with. Week 4!!!!!

Day 23- hey guys just 10 more pound to go then I'll be off this diet 4 ever I hope not missing food or drink just the social aspect of being able 2 sit down and have a meal with my family !!!!! So I wreckon 2 weeks then refeed !!!! Yeahhhhh can't wait for wedding now !!! 4 weeks !!!

Wow! Fair play to ya!
I'm just on day 3 so can hardly imagine what I'll be like 20 days from now! Hopefully unrecognisable (in a good way!) Is it your own wedding or someone else's? I'm doing this for a wedding too, am a bridesmaid.
Hope u show before & after pics if u can to keep us all toeing the line

x S

Hey shivie thanks 4 comments yea it's my own wedding getting married in Portugal in 4 weeks can't wait will try get pics up before I finish !!!! U will c a massive difference in 20 days time!!!!! Have u much 2 loose? How long u going to do it 4?? Anyway best of luck with it all ull look great as a brides maid !!!!!

Aww congrats! :love047:
You'll be a stunning bride with your fab new bod!
I've 38lbs to lose (at least) so it's do-able, I'm sure of it! The wedding's the 20th October this year so a good while to go yet.
I'll keep going until the week before the wedding I'd say as it'd be too much to refeed in the form of a wedding dinner!!
One question...do you have a hen night planned & are you going to take a little break for that? Or will you have started refeeding before then? The bride in my case is having her hen on 3rd Sept and is planning a dinner out so I can't really not join in but it's only one meal so I figure if I just order the healthiest sounding thing on the menu and not finish it & avoid dessert of course I should be back on track within a few days. :innocent0002:

x S

Back