My lipotrum journey

Gosh Dothai, I apologise for the sin of assumption!! Well you'll look fab in whatever you're wearing!!

x S

Day 24 - really starting to feel so much thinner now thank god and alot of people noticing too!!!:) which is great for confidence !!! Diet gets so boring but some times I feel like I never want to eat again . I think you do realise while on this diet that the stuff we ate before or drank really is absolutely disgusting and I hope I never eat like that again . Why we put ourselves through that I will never know!!!! Comfort eating is the worst when feeling down !!!! I say no more 12 more days and I'm done :))) good luck everyone !!

Day26 - only ten days to go yippee weigh in in Monday I'm hoping 4 at least 5 pound this being my 4th weigh in then five the following week then I'm ready 4 wedding !!!!!! Good luck everyone . David xx.

Day29- only 7 days left on TFR, I have my weigh in this evening so fingers crossed. I have been back running 3 to four mile everyday day this week plus a fighting for class so I'm looking for some good results this evening will post it here later guys !!!!! That fur ball is still in my troat thought it was just me buts seemingly it's the diet !!! Ah well small price for such huge weight loss!! Good luck guys and gals !!! :) David.

You're nearly there fella! The prize is definitely in sight! And once you go about re-feeding the right way you'll be set for life. Well done on getting back to running too :bliss:

S

Day30- another 6 lb lighter that's 2 stone so 6 more days on this then it's done refeed yea . I only planned on 2 stone 4 my wedding so I'm happy!! I'd like to have done 4 more weeks but I don't have time with everything coming up !!! It's true what they say the more u loose they more u want to loose!!!! Anyway I'm happy best of luck everyone stay 100% it's so worth it !!!!:) David.

Day30- another 6 lb lighter that's 2 stone so 6 more days on this then it's done refeed yea . I only planned on 2 stone 4 my wedding so I'm happy!! I'd like to have done 4 more weeks but I don't have time with everything coming up !!! It's true what they say the more u loose they more u want to loose!!!! Anyway I'm happy best of luck everyone stay 100% it's so worth it !!!!:) David.

Well done!!! So pleased for you!!!! YAYAYAYYAAAAYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!!!

Thanks a mill deezer you really are a great gal !!!! I hope your doing ok and hit your goals !!!! Your so supportive to everyone just a lovely person xxxx. David

Thanks a mill deezer you really are a great gal !!!! I hope your doing ok and hit your goals !!!! Your so supportive to everyone just a lovely person xxxx. David

Awww thanks.... u brought a tear to my eye then!!!

I don't think i'd have got through if it wasn't for everyone here!!!! I still have a long was to go!!! But you are an inspiration!!!! If you work hard enough!!!! Its do-able!!!

Well done again!!! xxxxxx

Day31- yesterday for some reason it was hard there was food everywhere and I just wanted some but stayed strong , I suppose that's bound to happen any way onward and upward 5 more days and I'm off it on to refeed a little bit of food to chew on mmmmmm. !!! Good luck today everyone xx. David .

I'm jealous hehe I want to chew as well... Well - I did, yetserday. dezers cookies, but would be nice to chew something else instead.
Anyway, well done Dothai. Stay happy and healthy! :)

Day 32- hey guys another day another lb went for a 10k run last night first long run in about 5 months so it felt great when I finished !!!!!! So really getting into it now have my fighting fit class tonight so it's all go :) !!!! Anyway 4 more days then it's over for TFR !!!! Good luck today guys stay 100% or you'll only be cheating yourselves !!!!! Xxx David.

You have done fantastic reading your posts defiantly motivates me :0)

Day 20 for me now .... Weigh in Saturday fingers crossed :0) xxx

David this is really a great diary to read as it shows that just cause you're doing well and sticking with it doesn't mean it's easy! However it is soo worth it!!

Thanks guys and yea mrs jk it really is tough you just have to keep smiling and forget the pain and think of they results I mean my focus is standing at the top the aisle in the sunshine looking slim in 2 weeks time and making herself proud of me !!! Keep going guys we can all do it and when times get tough and your sitting there on a sat night and your other half is eating or having a drink just grab your water and go for a walk it's that easy !!!!! xxx David!!!

Thanks guys and yea mrs jk it really is tough you just have to keep smiling and forget the pain and think of they results I mean my focus is standing at the top the aisle in the sunshine looking slim in 2 weeks time and making herself proud of me !!! Keep going guys we can all do it and when times get tough and your sitting there on a sat night and your other half is eating or having a drink just grab your water and go for a walk it's that easy !!!!! xxx David!!!

Your an inspiration David!! x

Day 33- well it's Friday so it's my last weekend on TFR thank Christ !!!! Had a great fighting fit class last night really tough when I haven't proper protein onside you to push hard cause let's face it lipotrim barely gets you through the day never might kill yourself running and anaerobic classes !!!! Anyway. Good luck today everyone 100% for everyone yee can do it !!!! Xxx David

Back