My little bit of motivation therapy!

Shamrock

Wanna be....sexy!
I went for my first WI this morning,lost 9lbs,okay,I thought.I got talking to the pharmacy assistant and she was same height as me and weighed 11st,looked about 9st.She said really for my height,I should aim for 10-10.5st which I thought I would anyway.She was size 14.I would be ecstatic to be a size 14 again.
Now,I decided a little retail motivation therapy was in order so bought myself a really nice pair of dark bootcut jeans and a Monsoon top to match in size 14,they are hanging in my wardrobe so when I am getting it tough,will have a peek and remind myself how nice it will be to fit in them!;)

Fab loss hun 9lbs is huge!!! and soon you will be small...love the shopping too before you know it you will be in them xxxx

Thanks everyone,I really like them so cant wait to wear them even if it takes me to Christmas!

WoW! great idea! time will fly in and before u know it - u will be wearing your new clothes! :) well done! xx

oh that is excellent well done!!

i have my first weigh in on thursday and nervous i have not cheated once and my scales have moved but i dont feel like i have lost much weight to be honest and i have bad stomach ache today xx

Well,this being my second time round,first time I lost 14lbs in first week.This time,Ive been on my monthly so reckon that is why being bloated havent lost more.Will hope to keep it going though.

Great start 'Shammy' hey... we love Monsoon xxxx

i have my first weigh in on thursday and nervous i have not cheated once and my scales have moved but i dont feel like i have lost much weight to be honest and i have bad stomach ache today xx

Back