My Little Diet Diary

Thank you honey xxxx

Thinking of you... make sure you get you vitamin C :patback:

Thank you princess xxxx hugs :p:thumbup:

When I am not well I can't stop eating, I don't know if it's starve a fever feed a cold, but when my body is fighting a virus, I just want to eat all day. Today I feel sick, and nauseous but still I am also constantly hungry. It's so annoying.

I really don't want to be a negative influence, so I am gonna keep a low profile and come back when I am fit and well and not stuffing my face.

Wish you all well with your various plans xxx

Lots of hugs for my sticky friend xx

Lots of anxiety dreams every night since last Thursday and been awake at 3am or earlier every night, last night pillows were everywhere so must have been tossing and turning like crazy. Have taken three Kalms one a night tonight instead of two to try and get a solid night sleep, fingers crossed. I was on trazodone for 4 years for insomnia and slept really well problem is I felt like a zombie in the mornings, in the end felt like they were numbing me too much, quit it in February and had really bad rebound insomnia for a while , now it's up and down but I do find the kalms help usually, but the last couple of nights not so much. I am not sure why I am so anxious but I think it's to do with the news at the weekend which was shocking and because I feel a bit out of control at the moment, indulging bad habits, comfort spending money (I don't have), comfort eating, self soothing that has the opposite effect, why do I do it? It's like an addiction...it's like self harm without a razor blade, you know it's wrong/stupid but can't stop yourself, you get temporary relief then you feel ashamed, angry, weak, like you let yourself down, again..

I have been off sick the last two days, yesterday I did nothing but today I did a ton of ironing and a lot of washing plus made various calls for dentist, cat injections, hair etc, washed my make-up brushes, etc so feel I was fairly productive! But emotionally been very up and down, tearful easily out of nowhere, dark thoughts but totm any day so I guess that's why...

Yesterday I was starving all day but also nauseous all day, today slightly less of both. Diet has not been good.

Reading this back makes me realise my frame of mind has become very negative and I need to stop that immediately and start being positive again asap ..!!!

Last edited:
Awake but don't remember what I dreamt and eyes very heavy so hopefully zzz again soon xxx

Awake but don't remember what I dreamt and eyes very heavy so hopefully zzz again soon xxx

Sweet dreams...:4635:

Thanks honey, went back to sleep eventually but had anxiety nightmares, about this site of all things and other stupid stuff?!?!! Wtf!!! :eek:

Last edited:
Thanks honey, went back to sleep eventually but had anxiety nightmares, about this site of all things and other stupid stuff?!?!! Wtf!!! :eek:

:sign0151: We is just that scary :eek:... but we do love ya :hug99:

Yay slept all night and no headache for the first time this week, times they are a changing xxx

Been sleeping better, not having anxiety dreams last couple of nights. Totm here, not been too bad.

Saw Mickey Flanagan last night at Wembley, he was soooo funny. Wembley was hell, especially in the intermission, (thank god I didn't need to pee), but he was worth it. We saw him a few years ago in Southend at a theatre in Westcliffe which was a much better venue but "fair play to the geezer he is doing blinding" and definitely on top of his game, last night was brilliant and he is definitely worth seeing live or getting the dvd!

It was also my grandad's 89th birthday yesterday so we had a big family get together during the day and all had lunch at the pub, 17 of us, which was really, really good fun. Didn't want to leave to go out but we had a good day and my grandad definitely enjoyed having all his family there to celebrate with him. So a very good but very busy day, was exhausted by the time my head hit the pillow last night.

Today we have breakfast with my bestie, her husband and their two boys. Then she and I are off to stay in London for the night for a spa!! Yay! Can't wait.

Diet has gone completely off track since the wedding last week, being ill and getting bad news really sent me off course big time, which isn't good, I need to reign it in and put my mindful head back on, hopefully I will get myself back on the straight and narrow this week.

Last edited:
Hi Igg

Sorry uv not been sleeping well chick and I haven't been on here to post. Lost my iPhone on Tuesday morning and still haven't found it :-((

Glad ur having better times recently. Not familiar with Micky F. Must you tube him. I love Kevin bridges. Reminds me of my brother :) Bet your grandad had a ball yesterday, bless him!

Breakfast then spa in London sounds amazing. I'm officially jealous! Enjoy it chick. Make the most of the time with your bestie. Try to put positive spin on things, which I know is nigh on impossible given the news last weekend. File that under, "it hurts, but I'm ok, I can move on and do some positive things to make myself feel better' the bestie time will help loads :)

Sorry for droning on! Have a great time!!! X

Thanks for your lovely message honey, really appreciated and sorry you lost your phone, it's so annoying especially these days when our whole lives are in them!! I hope it turns up. Hope your diet is going well. Can't be that long until your holiday now, bet you can't wait!!! Have a good Sunday Xxxx

Thanks for your lovely message honey, really appreciated and sorry you lost your phone, it's so annoying especially these days when our whole lives are in them!! I hope it turns up. Hope your diet is going well. Can't be that long until your holiday now, bet you can't wait!!! Have a good Sunday Xxxx

OH just face timed me and I feel like singing. Cheered me up :) x

Had a really lovely time in London, now need to get back to business, you know it's bad when you wake in the middle of the night feeling stuffed.

My resolve disappeared the last week or so. Now fighting to try to get it back........

Watch this space, in the meantime love and luck to all xxx

Hello you! Glad you had a nice time in London :) just ease yourself back in to it. Full tilt might be a shock to the system!

Sending you good vibes mrs :) have a lovely day... X

Had a really lovely time in London, now need to get back to business, you know it's bad when you wake in the middle of the night feeling stuffed.

My resolve disappeared the last week or so. Now fighting to try to get it back........

Watch this space, in the meantime love and luck to all xxx

Welcome back Honey .... you can do it :superwoman:

Thank you honey, going to try easing myself back in. It's so frustrating when you fall off, I have just lost all my motivation, which in turn makes me feel bad and a failure. I suppose I should know by now if it was easy forums like this and the diet industry wouldn't exist.

I am going to try to tackle things one day at a time and most important and firstly I need to get back into a positive mindset.

I wish there was away to avoid setbacks or I wish I hadn't gone so off course but I suppose I just need to stop feeling sorry for myself and just sort it out. Do it rather than talk about it.

Hope you're good & winning xxxx

Good girl. One step at a time. Celebrate and feel good about the good things you've got in ur life and turn the negatives into a positive.

You'll get there chick, I have no doubt about that :) think when we fall off wagon we need to learn to get back on immediately because its the prolonged 'off' that makes us feel worse and does the real damage, mentally, physically and on the scales. I'm guessing the initial falling off would be ok if we got back to the plan immediately afterwards... Must set up a 'get back in the wagon' course!

Have a lovely day sweetpea :) x

Back