My little sisters progress

Pass on my congrats to Nasreen wont you. She's done so well and looks great. It's lovely that her big sister is there to support her on her journey, she's very lucky. Tell her to keep up the good work, she's doing great!
I will, thanks mini :D

Congratulations to your Sister, she is looking fabulous. What a great achievement for a young girl, well done to her.
She should be proud, she doesn't show much enthusiasm as I thought she would though. I'll be sure to pass on the message.

Massive well done to your sister. regarding the loose skin.. because shes young.. it will go back to more or less normal.. it just takes time.. 6 months+.. but it will go back.. =).. she looks faaab

x x

Massive well done to your sister. regarding the loose skin.. because shes young.. it will go back to more or less normal.. it just takes time.. 6 months+.. but it will go back.. =).. she looks faaab

x x
That's good to hear, but she just read and said that she cannot wait 6 months lol. But she says thanks for the advice and compliment :D.

I guess she has no choice but to excersise whether she likes it or not lol.

That's good to hear, but she just read and said that she cannot wait 6 months lol. But she says thanks for the advice and compliment :D.

I guess she has no choice but to excersise whether she likes it or not lol.

It might just take it though.. even with exercise.. even with exercise your skin doesnt pop back into place.. =(.. Im young too (well i think i am.. lol) and hopefully mine will still "pop" back.. but i know it will take a wee while.. cos if you think about it.. its been "stretched" for a wee while.. well mine has.. lol..
Wishing her all the best..
x x

Here here JanD. For a young girl to have so much determination is amazing. Shes lucky to have a great sister to support her.

Good luck both of you.

fantastic results for both of you. what a team :)

i cant believe how amazingly well nasreen has done! tell her a massive well done from me and she really should have come on here and shown herself off! you both have done so well on this diet and have been an inspiration to us all!!! when i get back on LT I will be thinking of you both and will let these pics be my motivation!

well done. xx

i cant believe how amazingly well nasreen has done! tell her a massive well done from me and she really should have come on here and shown herself off! you both have done so well on this diet and have been an inspiration to us all!!! when i get back on LT I will be thinking of you both and will let these pics be my motivation!

well done. xx
Thank you very much! That makes us both really proud reading what you said.

Good luck getting abck on LT! :hug99:

Well done to your sister and you. Im only on my second week if I can do half as well I will be happy.

Well done to your sister and you. Im only on my second week if I can do half as well I will be happy.
Ooh week two eh? well done! if you managed that, I'm sure you can carry on until you're at target!

Thanks, well done again to you and your sister.

I have to say I'm full of admiration for a 15 year old sticking to this! She must come under extra peer pressure at school etc. She's amazing! x

Absolutely! She is completely amazing for sticking to it at this age. She looks absoluetly fantastic. She'll be fine where her tummy is concerned, as many have said there are lots of exercises to help and I've also heard that those Slendertone belts are brilliant to use while doing TFR. You are both such inspirations, thanks for sharing the support you have for each other with the forum. We mere mortals definitely need it. ;)

Congratulations to you both!

Absolutely! She is completely amazing for sticking to it at this age. She looks absoluetly fantastic. She'll be fine where her tummy is concerned, as many have said there are lots of exercises to help and I've also heard that those Slendertone belts are brilliant to use while doing TFR. You are both such inspirations, thanks for sharing the support you have for each other with the forum. We mere mortals definitely need it. ;)

Congratulations to you both!
Thanks, naz says thanks too.

I've heard of slendertone belts, my mum doesn't like em, she thinks they might cause cancer... ¬¬ nearly everything causes cancer these days.

I'm trying to get her to excersise, but she's too bone idle lazy :(.

Yas she has done fab!!!

the pair of you are 2 new girls!!

well done xxxxx

Back