My little sisters progress

Thanks, naz says thanks too.

I've heard of slendertone belts, my mum doesn't like em, she thinks they might cause cancer... ¬¬ nearly everything causes cancer these days.

I'm trying to get her to excersise, but she's too bone idle lazy :(.

Yip well, I have a lazy streak too so I get it, lol.

What about the Wii Fit? I've heard that it's brilliant. Thinking of getting one myself actually. She wouldn't have to leave the house and it's supposed to be loadsa fun! Or perhaps you should challenge her! You've been supporting each other for this long -maybe it's time to get competitive! ;) :D

thats brilliant she looks amazing!! i did not think she would be able to go on it at that age my friends daughter is 16st and is 15 she wants to o on it but did nt think she would be able to i will have to tell her she can x

Wow, you two are an inspiration to us all. It's great that you have each other especially when you both have reached your targets and are able to keep an eye on each other...kinda "Big Sista is watching you!" As your sister is so young, excercise will help her spring back into shape, but everone gets stubborn spots that are the last to melt away! keep it up you two.

The wiifit is great! I have it and its grand as I don't have to worry about people looking at me! I pull down the blind and work away on it! and it also keeps an eye on your weight so you can keep an eye on going in the right direction.

Yip well, I have a lazy streak too so I get it, lol.

What about the Wii Fit? I've heard that it's brilliant. Thinking of getting one myself actually. She wouldn't have to leave the house and it's supposed to be loadsa fun! Or perhaps you should challenge her! You've been supporting each other for this long -maybe it's time to get competitive! ;) :D
We do have wii fit, I love playing it.

But when it comes to any form of extra movement, asking her to get up and make tea is like asking her to cut her leg off >.<.

That's the only thing I can't stand about her, she's worried about saggy skin etc and yet she doesn't want to do anything about it.

Wow, you two are an inspiration to us all. It's great that you have each other especially when you both have reached your targets and are able to keep an eye on each other...kinda "Big Sista is watching you!" As your sister is so young, excercise will help her spring back into shape, but everone gets stubborn spots that are the last to melt away! keep it up you two.
Thanks hun :).

I hope what you're saying is true, I'm a little worried about my bingo wings myself.

Back