Extra Easy my loss this week x

nunu17

I lost 3 n half lbs this week - my first week im so chuffed x

Thanks for posting this.

I originally starting SW from home about 1.5yrs ago. I lost about 2 stone in a short time. Things happened and I fell off the wagon....

I joined an actual class lastnight and I must admit when they started taking about EE I wasn't convinced. After learning red and green days, EE just seemed impossible. But I've decided to try it this week and if not switch back.

So thanks again for posting this. And above all WELL DONE on your loss hun xxx

Well done on your loss :D

Littleali - sorry to butt in on nunu's post, but if it gives you additional encouragement - I am now in wk two of extra easy, and lost 4 lbs in my first week. I was also sceptical about EE, but it really does work, if you follow it exactly.

Good luck, and well done nunu!!

thank u very much guys let me know how ur weight losses are going x

Excellent, well done! I love hearing about peoples weigh ins, it spurrs me on!

That was a really good result, I didnt do so well I only lost 1lb but hopring that my 2nd weigh in is better. Keep going , dont lose interest and look forward to seeing your next weeks loss.

rachaeld82 said:
Littleali - sorry to butt in on nunu's post, but if it gives you additional encouragement - I am now in wk two of extra easy, and lost 4 lbs in my first week. I was also sceptical about EE, but it really does work, if you follow it exactly.

Good luck, and well done nunu!!

Thank you hun x

Back