1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

My lovely hubby said!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Sallywally, 13 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Sallywally

Sallywally Full Member

Slim & Save
    "I don't care about your weight I just think there's more of you to love" Bless him baby later and plenty of stress I'm 4 stone heavier than when we first met 7 years ago.It's now time to do something about it. We are going to India for the last week in August just the 2 of us, its mainly business but hopefully with a little bit of couple time thrown in.

I can't wait and really want to look and feel more like the "old" me. He thought I'd lost too much weight in my first week hence why he made the comment. I must say he has NEVER made me feel like I need to diet but I now feel all the more determined to get rid!!!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Crys

Crys Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    calorie counting
    Sounds exciting hon! Your dh sounds great :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.