My Low Carb Journey

RaeSlim

Hi,

I'm in my second week of Atkins and I've read most of the threads here. I can see the wonderful support and the solidarity here and I hope I am welcome.

I changed from CD to Atkins for reasons of not been able to have a meal. I'd lost 2 stones on CD and have 2 more stones to target weight.

I hope you can help and support me in my journey towards achieving my target weight and maintaining it. Low carb is the way forward for me as my body just can't cope with too much carb.

I'm the same hun. I stuck to CD for 6 months and got me a long way towards my goal (8 1/2 stone closer :O) but long story short, and a year of faffing with various diets on and off I am now just under 3 stone away from goal.

My body seems to dislike (or intensely like carbs the way it clings onto them!) so low carb works great (when my willpower is in line!)

Good luck and you'll find loads of support ideas and advice on here! X

hello,you are very welcome :D
you can even make a diary if you'd like. :)
we waffle day to day stuff,what we're eating,how
we're feeling,and general stuff.

I'm the same hun. I stuck to CD for 6 months and got me a long way towards my goal (8 1/2 stone closer :O) but long story short, and a year of faffing with various diets on and off I am now just under 3 stone away from goal.

My body seems to dislike (or intensely like carbs the way it clings onto them!) so low carb works great (when my willpower is in line!)

Good luck and you'll find loads of support ideas and advice on here! X

Thank you 212Degrees, I'm loving Atkins and hope it works!

c'mon hun you can do it,feels strange at first,but you'll
become to rely on it. :D

Go on rae - start a diary. You will get brilliant support on it and it will be nice to be able to look back on your journey. Will look out for it! <drums fingers>

Hi Raeslim and welcome. I do recommend a diary - it's great to plan your food or post your menus and get feedback especially in the early days. Felt soo confusing when i started! ;)

Hello, hello! I'm here post Lighter Life and still have to pinch myself at all the yummy food choices available. I think you will like it here!

Back