My Mad Fat Diary

Really starting to worry whether im having enough speed foods fruit is definately a hard one as i only like apples bananas grapes and satsumas but its the cost as well reckon ill be sick of the sight of apples. I see everyone snacking on a huge variety of foods and worry because i cant im not doing it right.

I tend to eat grapes,kiwi,bananas and apples. I have a lot of salad and a lot of veg. This will fill you up.
I find sw very expensive. But to me it is worth it. Its just the planning and preparing.
Look on other peoples diaries to give you an idea if your doing the same. !!

Hi i appreciate you always comment makes me feel im not on my own well today for my dinner i had 100g rice lots of chicken then 5 onions and a pepper with curry sauce but worry thats isnt enough superfree food also been snacking on fruit and was thinking of having salad later.

What you have sounds fine to me. What curry sauce did you have. Did you make it yourself?

I use my phone for everything and always have it with me. So when someone posts that I sub to then I try to reply as soon a I can.!! So I'm glad I can help !

Hiya heather my names Leah Ive subscibed to your food diary you cook some brilliant things i commented on your lovely photo i used mayflower curry i read somewhere it was 2 syns per 100g so used 45g so worked it to be 4.5 syns.

Hi Leah lol. !!
Thank u for the lovely comment on my photo.
4.5 syns sound good for curry sauce.
I am so stuffed now I have eaten loads tonight, all good stuff though.!

healthy extra A 3 mini babybel lights
healthy extra B 2 slices of nimble wholemeal bread

Light choices Ham with one sliced egg
sandwich using HXb
An apple

Mullerlight banana and custard
Apples x3

Ice lolly 1syn

Chicken rice lots of onions peppers and mayflower curry sauce 4.5 syns
An apple

Light choices ham jacket potato 1syn lettuce spring onion radish beetroot 1 sliced egg and 3 tablespoons of honey and mustard dressing 4.5 syns
An apple

Last edited:
My tea for tonight

ForumRunner_20130724_212235.png

I have decided i would really like to set my self some goals first would be to get into the 11s again and then take it from there.Feeling very positive at moment finding it hard not just jump on the scales but i know it doesnt achieve anything so will try and avoid but i am definately someone that weighs myself too often so ill start as i mean to go on.

I think setting yourself a goal is great.!! Mine are be 12.7 by time we go on holiday in September. And be at least 11.11 by Christmas (not been 11.11 since I was 19)

I don't have scales in the house, else I would be on them all the time.

Ive put mine away but if i start getting them ill ask my oh to hide them. I know youll do it your well on your way already. Ideally i wanted to be 10st by 22nd october id be happy with 10 and half st not been that since 2010 and i think thats ideal for my height 5ft4 in last ive been daft and wanted to be smaller but dont want that anymore. I dont think ill be where i want to be though it only leaves me 13 weeks.

Well just seen a spicy nacho chicken burger from kfc and it looked divine normally id think i need to have that before i can start properly but not now want to lose weight more. However love to have a drink at weekend so should see if theres any low syn wine.

I had a bottle of red on Saturday which was 29 syns. So a couple of glasses your looking at about 8.50syns each. For a 250ml glass

Its good to know i can still have the odd glass then just made bolognese but confused used extra lean pork mince not sure if its got syns in or not

Back