My Mad Fat Diary

I've made the girls some pancakes but I'm really not fussed.
Tommorow is weigh day and I'm really not looking forward to it. I've been so good all week and kept syns at 10. But my scales haven't moved all week. I've mixed Healthy extras up .
and my syns. And had something different to eat everyday. so I just don't know.

Awww luv it can be so frustrating when that happens when youve done everything excactly as you should and it doesnt seem to reflect on the scales. You never know till tommorow though luv stay positive xxx

I lost a pound leah. So at least it's a loss. X determined even more this week. Can't wait to get to 10.7 . . . 5 lb to go.

Thats amazing heather youve done brilliantly so proud i need to be realistic with my carbs im going bloody bonkers and im not going to lose doing that trying to be more sensible. You should put some pictures up luv show how far youve come. Are you doing red days or extra easy this week xxx

Doing extra easy today then red all week.
I've got loads of photos on in stra gram. But will put some on here later x

Ill av to try and get on luv definately need to start doing more red days dont know if its because its time of the month but just feel sooo bloated i struggle with ideas for red days xx

Thankyou luv i was going to have turkey and vegetables for tea just not sure about dinner i also never knos what to do about gravy with it having loads of syns xx

I think im guna wait till ive done my shop for this week im fussy i dont really like anything off a fry up apart from sausage egg and bacon think itll probs be meat and veg and meat and salad when i do them xxx

Hey leah. How's today been. How's your little girl now. ?
Have u been managing to sticking to plan Ok. ?
Really not in the mood for what I made for tea. So going to cook them then see if I fancy them then lol

Hiya luv shes on the mend now thankyou shes had her stitches out and its healed very well. Ive been totally on plan but dont know if its because its time of month but still feel rubbish in myself and dont feel any different what have you made for tea luv hows your day been xxxx

I had the fishcakes I had made v that I didn't fancy and they were beautiful. Will make them again. Just made them with brocelli and salmon and used my h ex b as breadcrumbs. Very nice.
My days Been pretty busy. And I've got b the dentist tomorrow. That never goes straight forward for me. It's never just a check up. Woo let you know how I get on.
What have u done with yourself this evening

Glad you enjoyed your tea luv i need to make some different meals i always end up having the same thing. Awww dentists never fun let me know how you get on xx

I'm just off now to dentist. I've brushed my teeth twice and not had breakfast. Catch up later. Let me know what kind of Meat or meals you like and I'll look through my books for you x x

Awww thats good luv theres so many things i dont like im an awkward one lol gunna have a good look through all my slimming world magazines for some ideas you got any plans for weekend luv xxx

Hey leah. No plans as yet. But mark is off this weekend so see what tommorow brings. Then we have my evil step daughter coming 4 t on Sunday so that so be fun lol
Let me know if you need any help with menus lol x

Haha hope the evil stepdaughter doesnt ruin your weekend luv everyone said it was gunna be warm today we shall see it looks preety glum at minute. Feel less bloated today thank god hate this time of the month last night i was desperate for a big bar of chocolate but managed on a treat size bag of malteasers quite pleased i didnt scoff the easter eggs ive put away lol xxx

Back