My Mad Fat Diary

Haha its awful seeing a number on scale you dont want i dont think you will though. There both amazing losses il be happy with any loss but ill just have to wait and see im nervous though.

Healthy extra A 3 mini babybel lights
Healthy extra B 60g wholemeal roll

Light choices ham sandwich with hxB farmfood onion ring crisps 4syns
3 apples

Chicken 2sliced eggs sw chips lettuce spring onions beetroot salad cream 3syns

2 helter skelters 5syns
Banana and custard mullerlight
2apples

Chicken peppers onions & spring onions uncle bens express mexican rice 2.5 syns

2 helter skelters 5 syns

Total syns 19.5syns but had 5 left from yesterday

Feeling a bit better today now and my appetites back with a vengance knew you wouldnt be gone long. Need to watch syns a bit dont like to use them all everyday.

When I 1st started I was told to only use 10 a day. Its only been last week and this week I have been using 15 but some days I maybe only use 4 or 5.

How's your day been?
We popped out this morning, but all of us have had a relaxing nice day. We don't often get them in this house. Then this evening husband and I made tea together which was nice. Only seen my girls when they were hungry today. Lol

Id prefer not to use them all everyday but i thought to myself if i have little syns now and further on i start maintaining i cant cut back on syns whereas if i try and use them noe and weight loss slows down i can then cut back if that makes sense.

Todays been a chilled out day its been raining on off so done a bit of tidying and then sat with my little girls watching cartoons. If me and my oh cooked together id probably tell him to let me do it because he wasnt doing it right lol.Thats the only mine are quiet when its dinner peace is very rare in our house too i imagine its going to get less so as they grow up wish time would slow down sometimes.

How's your day going today. !!
Husband has gone to work. So I put my ironing board up and now watching Harry potter with my girls.
I agree I say to my girls a lot "will you just stop growing" they never listen lol.
Are your girls school age.? I do think as teens we can go off and do grown up stuff. But I did use to like it when they weren't so fussy as to what they wore. Lol.
Hope ur having a good day

Ooo i love harry potter cant beat cosying up and watching a film. My girls are 6 in october so a long way off teens but im sure it will come round quick enough. I dread to think what its likes with teenage girls and clothes i know what i was like i think there expensive now lol. Ive just been doing some spellings and numbers with kids then went to doctors with my mum and got caught in really heavy rain looked like id jumped in bath fully clothed sure the rain waited for me lol feel a bit crap again now damn cold . Nervouse about getting weighed tommorow though got my oh to hide scales so havent got a clue really hope its a loss.

Healthy extra B 60g wholemeal roll

Light choices ham and sandwich using hxB
2apples

Chicken biryiani made with schwartz bag and season and passata added lots of onions and peppers 4 syns for whole packet had half but wasnt very nice lol

An apple
3 R whites lemonade lollys 9 syns

Sounds like you have had a really good week. Let me know how you get on tomo.
Round 4 of Harry potter tomo lol.
The thing is the clothes I say to them oh this is nice. I get. " seriously mum". Lol. I do love em though they do make me laugh.!
I can't wait for weigh in on Wednesday. God it seems like its been a long week. (think with going out on Saturday I just want to be weighed and start over) but only another day !
Good luck tomo x

Haha i remember saying that to my mum i know ill be like that with them. I think you'll be fine your really good the rest of the time and it was only one meal. Fingers crossed tommorow thankyou again for your support it really is a massive help you would make a brilliant sw consultant xx

That is brilliant, well done you :)

Wow, well done.

I have just been looking through your diary and you are such a strong person being so open.

The way things have been this week, you will definately get to where you want to be :)

Leah. That is absolutely brill. !!! I'm over the moon for you. You have done so so well.

You go girl you rock :) ;)

And thank you for your kind words yesterday I'm really pleased you think I have supported you and helped. !!! I'm so pleased for you

I cant believe it either over moon cant believe it with what you eat im amazed youve definately made this first week so much easier anything ive struggled with youve there to help and answer any questions your a star :) xx

Week 2
Healthy extra B 3 sweet onion ryvitas

Banana

Left over biryiani 2 syns

An apple and a banana

Left over chilli con carne with rice

5 helter skelters 12.5 syns

Lolly mad today

Just reading your diary and thought I should do chilli tomo. But that means getting out of bed to get the mince out the frezzer. But needs must so I will pop down and get it out lol.
Not looking forward to weigh in in the morning at all. Our anniversary meal was the 1st kind of off plan since I started 8 weeks ago. But if I go with the syns I have had all week I'm still ok. So fingers crossed I will update you soon as I know x
P.s where abouts are you in the country ?

I think youll be fine you didnt go massively overboard you worked round it worst case scenario its only one week and it wont be the same next week. I hate having to defrost stuff chilli was what id frozen from earlier on a week so loved i didnt have to cook today just at left overs i live about half an hour away from sheffield. Where abouts are you? Xx

Well I did go down and get the mince out of the frezzer and chicken out for one of the fussy ones lol.
I also live close to Sheffield
I just live about a mile from junction 30 on m1. !
Just getting ready to go to class as s need to nip to post office and bank 1st. So will let u know what I did in next hour !!

Back