My Mad Fat Diary

Oh got in at 10 past 6 but kids woke me up at 6 to tell me theres a fly so though i might aswell get up and weighed haha.
I ve lost 1 and a 1/4 pound i now weigh 11 stone 13 1/2 pounds. Very pleased havent been in the elevens for 2 years :)

Well done chicken that's great. Any loss is fantastic, also I maybe a little slow this week with being totm.!!

But well done for being in the elevens !!! Your doing so well. !!

What does your oh do for work. Mine is a hgv lorry driver. He was home for about 3.30am so leaving him in bed for a while. And ill let girls sleep in. Its quieter then.
Ive been up since 7.45 waiting for this courier.! (still no sign :mad:

Hiya has your parcel been yet luv? He works in a factory hes done all sorts he was a plasterer but work dried up. Wish mine would lay in they woke me up at quater to 6 to tell me theres a fly lol xx

Lol. Isabel is like that with spiders. Frighten to death of them and she is 14 !! Lol
Still no luck with parcel. I have emailed asos twice. They replied back saying they would contact my Hermes and get back in touch with me. Nothing all day since 10.55 so I found a number and rang them. Guess what ? Computers were down.! So got to ring back later. I'm just doing girls their tea then I'm on phone again. Get annoyed with it now.! I seem to have been cleaning the house and tidying up all day today don't know where the time has gone.!

Im petrified of spiders to be honest all insects there was a dragonfly hanging about garden and i screamed lol i hate when they say systems down it feeks like its an excuse to get out of dealing with problem its not fair waiting in all day and then it not even been delivered x

I can tell its weigh in tomo. I want to eat everything even though I'm not hungry!
I think I'm going to make sw pizza tomo. After weigh in.!

I felt like that yesterday too really fancied chocolate all last night so treat myself to some havent had any for 2 weeks ooo sw pizza sounds nice good luck for tommorow not that you need it :)

Week 3
Healthy extra A 40g cathedral city mature cheddar lighter
Healthy extra B 2 alpen light double chocolate cereal bars

Spaghetti bolognese turkey breast mince lots of carrotts celery and onions passata and herbs and pasta with hxa sprinkled on top

2 apples
A banana

Chicken stirfy noodles carrotts onions peppers chicken oxo cube celery salt soy sauce worcester sauce and curry powder

Malteaser tease 9.5 syns
Wotsit wafflers 4 syns

Total syns 13.5

Well if I lose 1.5 I get my club 10
If I lose 2.5 (here's hoping but doubt it) I will get my 1.5 stone !
So we will see tomo!!

Just noticed. Are you feeling ok today ????? :confused:

No lollies ??

Food sounds lovely today. I use celery salt when I make sw chips. (Gino told me about it !!)

I love celery salt its so tasty no i know lol though why use all my syns on lollies if i can have something else i love maltease teasers could eat 6 of them buy the one will have to do.

I am getting some good ideas from you vis a vis celery salt and maltesers teasers - 9.5 doesn't seem bad for one of those! They might have to be my Friday night treat this week...

Hiya luv not too bad kids have been a bit naughty nothing new there just taking one of my girls for an eye test to see if she needs stronger glasses hows your day xx

Hiya. Well had class this morning. Came back picked girls up and we nipped to Tesco for a few bits.
Ive cooked and that's about it up to now.
Girls and I are going to watch a film when my Mr goes to work. ! So pretty nice day !
See as they get older they aren't naughty . They are just cheeky and moody lol.

We are watching beautiful creatures. And we are taking them swimming tomo.!
For now Leah you have to watch what they want to. Lol. Your time will come lol. !!

Back