Extra Easy My Menu for this week - check it out!

poppyowner

Silver Member
Tuesday - Chilli Con Carne

Wednesday - Diet Coke Chicken with Potato Wedges

Thursday - Turkey Spag Bol

Friday - Beef Steak with chips and Synfree Peppercorn Sauce

Saturday - Homity Pie

Sunday - Quorn Sausages, Pots, Veg, Gravy - 2.5 syns York Puds x 2 - 4 syns

Monday - Jacket Potato & tin Chickpea Dhal

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are just the dinners - the teas will alternate between Tuna, Pasta & Sweetcorn or Ryvitas with Ham & Cuc

This seems nice and varied - certain dinners are really tempting me ie. Diet Coke Chicken and Beef Steak ones

What do you think?

Jill

Sounds good, I've heard of the diet coke chicken before whats it like?

im having diet coke chicken tonight to try it. i would like to know the recipe for syn free peppercorn sauce. i love peppercorn sauce

diet coke chicken is chicken fried in a pan (with fry light obviously!) and then you use a can of diet coke and a heaped tea spoon of chinese five spice and it kinda makes a sticky BBQ like sauce?? I havent actually tried it before but ive seen the receipe lots of times on here! Search for it you'll find it straight away! x

Here's the Peppercorn sauce recipe....

Onion - chopped
2 tsp Lazy Garlic (or 2 cloves)
312ml Chicken Bovril using 1 tsp to make Stock
tbsp Crushed Peppercorns
tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
198g VLF From Frais

Boil together the Onion, Garlic & Stock. Reduce heat and add Peppercorns & worcestershire.

Simmer 20 mins. Remove from heat, stir in From Frais, keep warm (DO NOT BOIL OR IT'LL CURDLE!).

This makes a fair bit so when I last made it I froze 4 portions (one of which I'm defrosting for this weeks meal)

SYNFREE and YUMMY !!!!

Jill

Here's the Peppercorn sauce recipe....

Onion - chopped
2 tsp Lazy Garlic (or 2 cloves)
312ml Chicken Bovril using 1 tsp to make Stock
tbsp Crushed Peppercorns
tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
198g VLF From Frais

Boil together the Onion, Garlic & Stock. Reduce heat and add Peppercorns & worcestershire.

Simmer 20 mins. Remove from heat, stir in From Frais, keep warm (DO NOT BOIL OR IT'LL CURDLE!).

This makes a fair bit so when I last made it I froze 4 portions (one of which I'm defrosting for this weeks meal)

SYNFREE and YUMMY !!!!

Jill
thanks poppy, i'll definately trying this one;)

Back